Please help! Middle names

I am still having so much trouble choosing a second middle name. My list has only grown over the past couple of days! There are simply so many names that I love. The first name will be [name_m]Everley[/name_m], and one of the middle names will be [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. Here is my list, and my favourites are marked with **

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]**
[name_f]Catriona[/name_f]- pronounced phonetically, not “[name_f]Katrina[/name_f]”
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]

[name_f]Endellion[/name_f]
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]
Guinevere
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f]**
[name_f]Sansa[/name_f]
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f]
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]**
Winterfell

I would really love some feedback on each name, especially my five favourites. Thanks so much!

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
Or [name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] but i prefer [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] best, I think they flow better than some of the other names.

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]…
[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]…

My next favourite would be [name_f]Octavia[/name_f].

I’m gonna be really picky this time lol.

[name_f]Avalon[/name_f] -It’s an interesting cool mn, I just think it shares too many sounds with [name_m]Everley[/name_m] and [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
[name_f]Catriona[/name_f] -I’m really digging this. It has that more exotic vibe I think you’re looking for, without clashing with the other names. Shares the r and n sound, yet introduces some new sounds.
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] -Boring compared to the other names.
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] -This middle of the road for me. I prefer the longer options, as [name_u]Eden[/name_u] next to [name_f]Jane[/name_f] is kind of a dud for me flow wise.
[name_f]Endellion[/name_f] -Really interesting yet classic feeling somehow. It balances the newer feel of [name_m]Everley[/name_m] with the staunch classic of [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. I prefer it after [name_f]Jane[/name_f] to break up the two E beginnings.
[name_f]Eowyn[/name_f] -I like this name but it’s not my favorite with the other two, it’s kind of a mouthful. Again, I prefer it after [name_f]Jane[/name_f].
[name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] -This captures the middle ages/middle earth vibe of some of the other options without being as literal, and I think successfully borrows some sounds from the two names.
[name_f]Octavia[/name_f] -Pretty much ditto to [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f].
[name_f]Sansa[/name_f] -I do like this and think the GoT reference is fine, but I prefer the longer options. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though it’s unusal, it comes off as a little plain comparatively.
[name_f]Savannah[/name_f] -This is an old favorite of mine and it would be higher on my list if it weren’t as popular. That’s why I don’t think you should use it either for a mn, I think you really want something less safe. But otherwise, it sounds great.
[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] -Ditto to [name_f]Savannah[/name_f].
[name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] -I’m a fan of this, I think it’s very princess-y in a way that’s accessible. With [name_m]Everley[/name_m] though, I find it going a little more over the top, while I find the other combos more grounded. Depends on if you want more of a pretty princess vibe or a warrior princess vibe overall.
Winterfell -While I find this kind of cool, it’s not on top for me. I don’t find it as attractive as other options, and honestly would prefer just [name_u]Winter[/name_u], maybe after [name_f]Jane[/name_f].

My favorite right here is [name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Catriona[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f], I just really like the overall look and vibe. Pretty but not delicate, cute but cerebral. Flow wise, I think [name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] sounds the best, while maintaining that mixture of on trend and cool with historical. [name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] also accomplishes this. For [name_f]Jane[/name_f] in the number two spot, I like [name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f], with [name_f]Jane[/name_f] between giving the names a little more oomph, yet allowing them to maintain their prettiness.

I like…
[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Avalon[/name_f]-sounds are too similar, it doesn’t work

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Catriona[/name_f]-I’d like this if pronounced correctly, but the way you’re saying it is kinda silly to me

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]-love

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_u]Eden[/name_u]-the sounds run together but I do love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Endellion[/name_f]-not a fan

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Eowyn[/name_f]-I don’t like how this looks with the double E names but it sounds pretty

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]- pretty

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f]-love

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Sansa[/name_f]-I like this, [name_f]Sansa[/name_f] spices it up

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f]-sweet

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]-love love love

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f]- a mouthful but pretty

[name_m]Everley[/name_m] Winterfell-nms

Although my favorite name from that list is [name_f]Octavia[/name_f], my first pick would be [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f] and my second would be [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] [name_f]Jane[/name_f]. In my opinion, [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is just more pleasing to the ear, probably because both [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_f]Octavia[/name_f] have sharper sounds while [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] is more open.

edit: and Seraphina sounds beautiful too