Please help! My 7wk old daughter is w/o a name...sort of

I absolutely love Wilhelimina! It was high on my list for my daughter (we ended up going with [name]Cecilia[/name] instead). Anyway, if I had used [name]Wilhelmina[/name], or if I do use it for another daughter in the future, I had planned on the nickname [name]Nina[/name] for short. To me, it’s got all the cuteness of [name]Mina[/name], but since it is a formal name in its own right, I feel it could stand better on its own and be a full alternative to [name]Wilhelmina[/name] even for an adult.

OK, here I am finally, sorry so late to this fascinating discussion. [name]Love[/name] love love [name]Winnie[/name] and that gets my strong vote. My problem with [name]Mina[/name] is that I just hear “mean.” [name]Mimi[/name] I agree is too slight to be the one and only. [name]Minka[/name] is adorable and that would get my second choice after [name]Winnie[/name].

[name]Love[/name] a lot of the creative ideas offered by others, from [name]Nell[/name] to [name]Lena[/name] to [name]Minnie[/name], but I’m afraid your options are already wide enough.

[name]MINKA[/name]!!! I love it!

[name]How[/name] about [name]Willie[/name]/[name]Willy[/name] unless that is too close to [name]Willa[/name] for you.