Please help naming the characters in my story!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m],
I am new to Nameberry (so I am very sorry when I have something wrong in this post) and I need help naming a few characters in a story I am writing.

The story is set in today [name_u]London[/name_u].

1. The sib- set of my main character:
My main character:
A girl, which is the youngest of 4 children (in the book 15). After the divorce of her parents, which happens when she is very young, she goes to live with her mother. She doesn’t remember her father or siblings and when she does it is in very short fragments. her mother told her that her father left her and died a few month later. She was injured in a fire at the age of ten and after that, and because she is self conscious about the scars she has, she is a bit of an loner. The girl is liking her alone time and she loves it to draw and sew.
When she isn’t doing this, she mostly read science- fiction books and loves to watch doctor who.
After school she is working in a sewing shop a few streets away from the apartment she and her mother lives. In the book her mother dies and she goes to live with her father, whom she doesn’t remember.
Names already considered:
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Arabella[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
I picked:
Madeleine Amelia

The younger older brother:
In the book 25 years old, he is the second youngest child and youngest son. He is a bit of a play boy but normally a really great person. He studied law and is now working at the law division of the family business.
No one really

The older sister:
In her character sometimes the complete opposite of her younger brother, the woman is a extrovert young lady who has her own fashion line and loves it to photograph.
She has the strong need to protect her family and won’t take any accusations against a family member lightly. This need was coined by the divorce of her parents when she was 14 (in the books she is 26).
Her best girlfriend, with whom she also has the fashion line together, is the crush of her older brother.
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]

The oldest brother:
[name_m]Born[/name_m] as the oldest son of his father, he was groomed from a very young age to take someday over the family business, where he now works as the right hand of his father.
He was always protective over his siblings like his sister, but after his parents divorce it got worse. His over protectiveness get on the nerve of his younger siblings sometimes but they know he only tries to protect them.
He is a very reserved person and hates it to make small talk. He is in love with with the best girlfriend of his sister, but doesn’t know how to make a move on her.
[name_m]Benedict[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

Who named the characters?
Their parents, when they were still married. They liked traditional names more than trendy but got a little bit more daring with the main character.

[name_m]Don[/name_m]'t suggest these names:
Everything extremely trendy or with creative spelling

2. The parents, the stepmother and the grandmother:

The father
[name_m]Born[/name_m] as the only child of an business man, he wanted that his children would have a big family. After the marriage with his first wife failed, he wanted to still have contact with his youngest daughter but his ex- wife prevented this. He still thinks that he should have tried harder to find his daughter and is very protective of her, because he still sometimes thinks she is a little girl.

Who named the character?
His extremely traditional father and his mother, a Irish women who was in her early twenties when she had him.
[name_m]Eamon[/name_m]

The mother:
[name_m]Born[/name_m] in the upperclass of [name_f]England[/name_f] she was a natural candidate for the wife of the father. Her father left her mother and after the divorce she thought that it would be better for her daughter if she never saw her father again. She never had a really very close relationship to her children.
Who named the character?
Her single mother of the upperclass
[name_f]Cressida[/name_f]

The stepmother:
Also Irish born, the women met the the father years after the divorce and married him five years before the book begins. The women is also of Irish descent but has a Scottish father. She loves to work in the garden and likes to make flower arrangements herself. Her relationship with the older three siblings is good.
Who named the character?
Her Irish mother and Scottish father
[name_f]Sela[/name_f]

The grandmother
[name_m]Born[/name_m] in [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] to Irish born parents, the women still speaks Gaelic when she is upset.
She behave herself like a lady and also reprimand the older and younger sister for things, she doesn’t think to be lady like.
Who named the character?
Her Irish parents
[name_f]Gwen[/name_f]
I picked: Margaret nicknamed Maisie

3. The friend of the main character (and his family):

The friend:
A boy and a few months older than the main character. He was born to a relatively poor family and he often babysits his younger twin sisters.
He is a genius with computers and numbers and a little social awkward. He’s a bit of an geek and loves everything from [name_f]Star[/name_f] Wars, [name_f]Star[/name_f] Trek (especially Spock) to [name_m]Doctor[/name_m] who. He wants to study computer science one day.
He is on scholarship in the same school were he main character also goes and he also loves books.
Who named the character?
His parents, who tried to give him a slightly vintage- y name
[name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]
[name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]
[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] (I love this, but I am not sure if it is a little bit to vintage)
[name_m]Archibald[/name_m]

The twin sisters:
Six years old and absolutely adore their big brother.
Who named the characters: Their parents, who tried to give them slightly vintage-y names
[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

The parents:
The parents own a second hand shop. They absolutely love their children and try to give them the most they can.

Who named the characters:
The mother was named by her aunt, who was absolute flower lover and the father was named by his parents who liked a little daring names

[name_f]Poppy[/name_f]

I picked: Poppy and Dashiell

4. The rest

The best girlfriend of the older sister and crush of the older brother:
[name_m]Born[/name_m] to african American parents, she lived in [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] City and moved for university to [name_u]London[/name_u]. She went to university together with the older sister and after they graduated the rounded their fashion line. She mostly sketch the fashion ideas from their line and loves romatic comedies.
Who named the character: her parents
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
I picked: Lauren Stephanie

The bodyguard:
He is in charge of the security for the complete family. Before he began to work for the security he was by the military and than two years by the fire fighters. After this he began to work for the security. He loves it to solve Rubik cubes.
Who named he character: his parents, who has a strong military background
[name_m]Robert[/name_m]

I like [name_f]Madeline[/name_f] or [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] as the MC’s name!
More first/middle name suggestions: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], [name_f]Maisie[/name_f], [name_f]Lydia[/name_f], [name_u]Kendall[/name_u], [name_f]Claire[/name_f], [name_f]Alcina[/name_f], [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m] [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] or [name_m]Eugene[/name_m] [name_m]Kellen[/name_m] for the younger older brother?
More first/middle name suggestions: [name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Kenneth[/name_m], [name_u]Mackenzie[/name_u], [name_m]Maxwell[/name_m], [name_m]Trey[/name_m]

For the friend, I really like [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] nn [name_m]Bart[/name_m] or Mew! It’s so cute.

For the twins: [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] and [name_u]Marley[/name_u] ([name_f]Tilly[/name_f] and [name_u]Mars[/name_u])
For the parents: [name_f]Poppy[/name_f], [name_f]Olive[/name_f], [name_f]Holly[/name_f], [name_f]Violet[/name_f] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], Beaumont/[name_m]Beau[/name_m], [name_m]Allen[/name_m]/[name_m]Alan[/name_m], [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m], [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_u]Claude[/name_u]

For the best girlfriend of the older sister and crush of the older brother: [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f] would be my pick. Or [name_u]Stacy[/name_u].

Everything else seems perfectly fine and fits in! ^^ [name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps!

Thank you for the help!
[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] is perfect for the friend father!
I went with [name_f]Maisie[/name_f] for the Grandmother and named the main character [name_f]Madeline[/name_f], so the youngest daughter is somehow named after her grandmother.
I really appreciate the suggestions!

MC: [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
Brother: [name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_u]James[/name_u]
[name_f]Sister[/name_f]: [name_f]Aziza[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]
Brother: [name_m]William[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

1. The parents, the stepmother and the grandmother:
    Father: [name_m]Seamus[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m]
    Mother: [name_f]Camille[/name_f] [name_f]Massima[/name_f]
    The stepmother: [name_f]Maeve[/name_f] [name_f]Caledonia[/name_f]
    Grandmother: [name_f]Margaret[/name_f] nicknamed [name_f]Maisie[/name_f]

The friend: I really like [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] and [name_m]Arthur[/name_m]. There’s also [name_m]Barnaby[/name_m] and [name_m]Peter[/name_m].
The twin sisters: My picks are [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] & [name_f]Dorothy[/name_f] [name_f]Jade[/name_f] “[name_u]Harri[/name_u] & [name_f]Dora[/name_f]”
The parents: [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m]

The best girlfriend of the older sister and crush of the older brother: [name_f]Lauren[/name_f] [name_f]Stephanie[/name_f]
The bodyguard: [name_m]Jason[/name_m] [name_m]Matthew[/name_m] “[name_u]Jay[/name_u]”

I hope this helped, haha.