Please help! Sister for Colin & Philip!

Our first girl is on her way, and we need some help naming her. We are Jewish, and have gone with the tradition of the first letter from a deceased relative. We’ve chosen E after my grandfather [name]Edward[/name]. Each of our children also have two middle names, one that is hebrew, and another just for fun. So [name]Colin[/name]'s full name is [name]Colin[/name] [name]Ezra[/name] [name]Thatcher[/name] (for my great uncle [name]Charlie[/name]) and [name]Philip[/name] is [name]Philip[/name] [name]Rafferty[/name] [name]Noam[/name]. (For his great grandmother [name]Patricia[/name])

So could you please suggest E names and hebrew names? The second middle name is more fun, and we’ll probably decide that once we’re done with the other two!

Also, please make sure they work with [name]Colin[/name] & [name]Philip[/name]. We’re not paranoid with sibsets, but nothing super popular ([name]Emily[/name]), weirdly spelled (Emyleigh), modern or completely masculine ([name]Emerson[/name]).

Thank you

I love you son’s names, especially [name]Philip[/name]! [name]Do[/name] you call him [name]Pip[/name] or [name]Flip[/name]?

First names:
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elsie[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Estelle[/name]

I’m afraid I won’t be much help with the Hebrew names, but I’ll try to think some up and report back.

[name]Esther[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]
[name]Edith[/name]
[name]Ellen[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Eliora[/name]
[name]Elisha[/name]
Edina
Edwina
Edna
Eileen
Eleanor
Elena
Emmeline
Ena
Erica
Esme
Estelle
Ethel
Eugenia
Evelina

Hebrew Names
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Hadassah[/name]
[name]Shifra[/name]
[name]Noa[/name]
[name]Tovah[/name]
[name]Elisheva[/name]
[name]Adira[/name]
[name]Zipporah[/name]
[name]Naomi[/name]
[name]Sarai[/name]
[name]Tamar[/name]
[name]Aliza[/name]
[name]Shoshana[/name]

The first thing I noticed is that both your boys have 'li" in their names so I would continue that with your next child.

[name]Eliza[/name]/[name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Eliana[/name]
[name]Elise[/name]/[name]Elisa[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name]
[name]Elinor[/name]

I also think [name]Colin[/name], [name]Phillip[/name], and [name]Elinor[/name] are absolutely delightful together!