Please help us narrow down our list!

My husband and I are expecting our first son together. I have a son, [name]Maclayne[/name] from a previous marriage and he has two children, [name]Savannah[/name] and [name]Carson[/name]. I really like unique but strong boy names. I want a name that stands out, but isn’t too strange that our son will dislike.
We are naming our son’s middle name after my grandfather [name]Charles[/name] who passed away a little over a year ago. He earnestly prayed for us to have a child dispite what the doctors said. 9 mos after he passed away we got pregnant.
We can’t seem to choose a first name for our son. I’m having a hard time finding a name that goes with my husband’s last name “Klemetsen”. I’m really drawn to [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name] but not sure how it sounds to others. Please help narrow down the list and fill in the blank!
______ [name]Charles[/name] Klemetsen
[name]Beckett[/name] - methodical “[name]Beck[/name]” laid-back
[name]Zander[/name]- no meaning
[name]Weston[/name] - good neighbor

[name]Declan[/name] - strong, prayerful*
[name]Lander[/name] - landed*
[name]Colter[/name] - keeping the colts*
[name]Evander[/name] - manly, champion*
[name]Zane[/name] - God is gracious*
[name]Owen[/name] - well born, high principled*
[name]Kyler[/name] - peaceful*
[name]Harlan[/name] - athletic*

You have some good names there! My top 2 would be:
[name]Colter[/name] and [name]Kyler[/name], both are very cute and I don’t know anyone with the names

I really like [name]Declan[/name]!

I think [name]Beckett[/name] sounds fine with your last name, [name]Declan[/name] is a bit more clunky with your last name but still sounds ok. The other name I like off your list is [name]Owen[/name] and that would definitely be the best flow.

I like your two favorites [name]Declan[/name] and [name]Beck[/name]. I like it better without the ett. I’m not a big fan of the rest of the names. They both sound good with [name]Charles[/name] too.

[name]Owen[/name] and [name]Kyler[/name] are my favorites.

I like [name]Declan[/name] the best.

What about [name]Dalton[/name]? I think it sounds good with your sibset and the other names you mentioned.

I’m still loving [name]Declan[/name] as well, I’m just not sure we can get over how it flows with our last name. The “clin” sound in each name gets a bit stuck in your mouth! However, I love the meaning and how it flows with [name]Charles[/name]. [name]Beckett[/name] would be my second choice and then [name]Kyler[/name]/Kailer. My husband also likes [name]Weston[/name], but I’m not a fan of “[name]Wes[/name]” and I think that nickname would be inevitable, especially in sports. Does anyone think [name]Beckett[/name] is too harsh sounding? I [name]Declan[/name] to clunky to actually use?