It seems like our list is always growing, shrinking and changing… But I’d love to have your thoughts on the names we are currently considering, and some help with a few pronunciations. We’re not yet pregnant, so we still have plenty of time - but it’s soooo much fun to plan ahead! Please correct any names I’m not pronouncing correctly… Thanks!
- [name]Aria[/name] (ARE-ee-uh, my newest favorite! Right now we both love it! We’ll see if it sticks around. :))
- [name]Alina[/name] (uh-[name]LEE[/name]-nuh)
- [name]Aurelia[/name] (so pretty, but I think I prefer the simpler [name]Aria[/name]???)
- [name]Corinna[/name] (cor-INN-uh)
- [name]Coralie[/name] (long time fav of mine, but hubby prefers some of the others)
- Elowen ([name]EL[/name]-oh-wen)
- [name]Evelyn[/name] (hubby really likes this one)
- [name]Eleni[/name] (we would say uh-[name]LAY[/name]-nee/ee-lay-nee, too many pron. issues?)
- [name]Lila[/name] (LIE-lah, with a long I sound, hubby loves this!)
- [name]Leilani[/name] (totally guessing @ pron. lay-lah-nee???)
- [name]Laurel[/name] (hubs says lore-uhl, I say larr-uhl??? Hubs prefers [name]Lauren[/name], but is ok with this :/)
- [name]Vivienne[/name] (we say viv-ee-ENN, is this correct?) We probably wouldn’t use this for a fist daughter, because we want to use the name [name]Diane[/name] as a middle, and I think it’s too matchy. I guess it could possibly work if we used [name]Diana[/name] as the middle instead? WDYT?
Please tell us what you think! If you have any suggestions for sib-sets, that would be great too! I know these names are kind of all over the place as far as style, so whatever name we use first would kind of weed out a lot of them for future daughters. Right now [name]Aria[/name] is at the top of my list, so if you could tell me which names you think would go with that, it would be fantastic!
Thanks in advance!
Can’t wait to hear from you!!!