Please help w/TWINS

Hey guys. I’m currently pregnant with twin girls but me and hubby are stuck on names for them :weary:

We currently have the first names picked out -
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] or Lyra + [name_f]Rora[/name_f]
But we’re stuck on amazing middle names for them. We don’t do traditional at all, we love a good unusual and rare sounding name.

Our last name is [name_m]Wright[/name_m] so some names definitely don’t go.

They will be joining their siblings :

• [name_u]Echo[/name_u] [name_u]Wilde[/name_u]
  • [name_f]Moon[/name_f] [name_f]Evolet[/name_f]
  • [name_u]Wolf[/name_u] [name_m]Caspian[/name_m]

Would love any help thank you! :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh congratulations and I love your other children’s names!

How about [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] and [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Estelle[/name_f]?

(sun and star)

3 Likes

Oh wow, [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] is amazing!!! [name_f]My[/name_f] sister in laws name is [name_f]Estelle[/name_f] so we’d probably stay away from using that, i still love it though :heart_eyes:

How about [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] & [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Seren[/name_u] or [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] & [name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Hespera[/name_f]?

1 Like

Oh wow I love love love!!!

1 Like

I LOVE rora soleil! Maybe rora dove, rora scout, [name_f]Rora[/name_f] larkspur, or rora solstice?

Cove amethyst, cove odilia, cove pomeline, or cove [name_f]Olympia[/name_f]?

1 Like

Someone once pointed out that the name [name_u]Cove[/name_u] reminds them of Covid… And now I can’t unhear it :pensive:

I love all your other names!! I’ll focus on middle names for [name_f]Rora[/name_f]…

Rora [name_f]Celeste[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Delphine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Dove[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Faye[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Holly[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Jewel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Lakyn[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Mabel[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Olive[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Olympia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Salem[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Sage[/name_u]

Other names that I don’t think flow with [name_f]Rora[/name_f] but still like for your sibset…

Bay
[name_f]Freya[/name_f]
[name_f]Isla[/name_f]
[name_f]Nour[/name_f]
[name_f]Pixie[/name_f]
[name_m]Reef[/name_m]
[name_u]Sierra[/name_u]

1 Like

I love the name solstice :heart_eyes:

Oh yeah you’re so right, my hubby is now saying he likes Soul or Lyra, do you think maybe one of those instead of Cove?

I’m in love with Rora Lyric, Rora Ocean and Rora Salem out of those suggestions, so many amazing ones :heart_eyes:
Me and hubby said we loved Bay in one of our other pregnancies, also always had Reef on our list!

I think it would be ADORABLE if your girls were [name_f]Rora[/name_f] & [name_f]Dawn[/name_f], since [name_f]Rora[/name_f] means “dawn” :heart_eyes:

I really like [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Salem[/name_u] & [name_f]Dawn[/name_f] [name_u]Lyric[/name_u] - That’s my vote :rofl: Best of luck! I’m sure whatever names you all chose will be stunning!

1 Like

How about [name_f]Zerlin[/name_f] or [name_f]Zerlina[/name_f] in place of [name_u]Cove[/name_u]?

I would say [name_f]Zora[/name_f], but I like your [name_f]Rora[/name_f] better.

I love [name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] Or [name_f]Soul[/name_f] and maybe switch it up to [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Cove[/name_u]

Other names I think you might like

Lyra [name_u]Fox[/name_u]
[name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Forest[/name_u]

Rora [name_u]River[/name_u]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_u]Solstice[/name_u]

Astra
[name_u]Nova[/name_u]
[name_u]Wren[/name_u]
[name_u]Nebula[/name_u]
[name_u]Seren[/name_u]

2 Likes

COVE DREAMA AND RORA L’WREN ,kinda fun

1 Like

Cove [name_f]Raine[/name_f]
[name_f]Rora[/name_f] Clean

idk if Clean is a name, but when I was younger I thought the [name_u]Hilary[/name_u] [name_u]Duff[/name_u] song “Coming Clean” was about a guy named Clean and ever since I’ve thought it was a cool name.

1 Like

Oh you’ve wowed me. Love the idea of Lyra Cove but now I’m loving Lyra Forest and Lyra Fox. It’s so hard to choose :heart_eyes: We’re torn between Soleil and Solstice for Rora’s middle name but we’re pleased we’ve got it down to two at the moment haha. Definitely love your Lyra suggestions, going to put it to hubby now!

Salem is one of our favourites at the moment to use at some time, we just don’t know when. We’re loving the S names for Rora’s middle name. Either Soleil, Solstice or now even Salem! Definitely one of those.

Where we live, we have quite a few older women with the name Dawn so it’s put us off a little. Also it has such a beautiful meaning. Hubby did say he liked Fawn but I’m not sure it speaks such volumes.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help. They’re due October 8th so I better get deciding lol :smiley:

Poem, Artemis, Wildrose :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: your suggestions are amazing. We’re torn now between Cove or Lyra, but I’m loving Lyra Poem

1 Like

[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f]

I’d deffo go for Rora and Lyra together as twin names they go together really well.
Other middles you may like are

Selene
Wren
Garnet
Atlantis
Stella
Delphie
Oracle
Raven
Delta
Orion
Fable
Comet
Astrid
Nimbus
Morgana
Avalon

I think Lyra Sonnet, Lyra Avalon or Lyra Fable sound so pretty.

2 Likes

[name_f]Rora[/name_f] [name_f]Soleil[/name_f] + [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_f]Sonnet[/name_f] sound soooooo perfect!

[name_f]My[/name_f] hubby just said what about [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] [name_u]Fable[/name_u] so it’s crazy how you’ve just suggested that! The more we say the twins names, the more we don’t want to use [name_u]Cove[/name_u] anymore, maybe in the future but for now, [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] is definitely taking over.

I love [name_u]Atlantis[/name_u], so my style. We’re definitely going to use [name_u]Orion[/name_u] one day, we was thinking [name_u]Orion[/name_u] [name_u]Phoenix[/name_u] if we ever get lucky on having more kids :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cove [name_f]Amoret[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Sybilla[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Amelie[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Amaryllis[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Lyra[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Mirabel[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Soraya[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] Izarra
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_f]Hannelore[/name_f]
[name_u]Cove[/name_u] [name_u]Piper[/name_u]

Lyra [name_f]Persephone[/name_f]