Please help we need a name for Kaden Christopher and Noah Michael's baby brother

Hello all, we have three to four weeks left before our baby boyi is here and were not sold on a name yet. He’s our 3rd child and is the going to be the brother of [name]Kaden[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] and [name]Noah[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. Chime in on some names for us.

Names of interest
[name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]
[name]Cole[/name]
[name]Chance[/name]
[name]Liam[/name]

I like [name]Liam[/name] or [name]Gabriel[/name] with your sons’ names. My son’s name is [name]Noah[/name] [name]Micheal[/name], too! Good luck~

Thanks, any other names you believe would go well with [name]Kaden[/name] and [name]Noah[/name].

I, too, really like [name]Gabriel[/name] and [name]Liam[/name] with your sons’ names! Especially [name]Gabriel[/name]. I really like [name]Cole[/name], too, but I think [name]Kaden[/name] and [name]Cole[/name] might be a bit too similar. What about something like [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Cole[/name] or [name]Liam[/name] [name]Cole[/name]?

What about [name]Jack[/name]? I think [name]Kaden[/name], [name]Noah[/name], and [name]Jack[/name] would work really well together, and I really like the idea of [name]Jack[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] as a combo…

Other ideas:
[name]Avery[/name]
[name]Tyler[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Hudson[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]/[name]Bennett[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]/[name]Finley[/name]
[name]Andrew[/name]/[name]Drew[/name]
[name]Peyton[/name]
[name]Camden[/name]/[name]Cameron[/name]
[name]Riley[/name]
[name]Derek[/name]
[name]Daniel[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]
[name]Zane[/name]

Good luck!

I like the suggestions from above post [name]Jack[/name] or [name]Finn[/name].

I love [name]Cole[/name] from the list. [name]Kaden[/name], [name]Noah[/name] and [name]Cole[/name].

I think [name]Gabriel[/name] is my favorite. [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Reed[/name] would sound great!