Please help with a beautiful name

[name]Hi[/name] Berries, please can you pick your favourites from the following names. Please don’t suggest [name]Olivia[/name]/[name]Livia[/name] - we don’t want any of those. [name]Lovely[/name] names…but we like the simplicity and sweetness of just [name]Liv[/name]. We have loved [name]Violet[/name] all through my pregnancy but it seems to be sky rocketing up the charts which makes me sad…but I want to name my child something I love, so we may have to ignore the charts here! I thought [name]Liv[/name] [name]Violet[/name] would be sweet, but is there too much emphasise on the “V” ? I also thought [name]Violet[/name] nn [name]Liv[/name]…but it that too much of a stretch? I think so…
[name]Scarlett[/name] has such a gorgeous sassy sound to it which we adore, but will it date like [name]Amber[/name]? What about [name]Liv[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]? Does that sound nice or too abrupt? I generally think 3/4 syllable names sound good next to [name]Liv[/name].
Other names are just names we really like, I love the spunk of [name]Tallulah[/name], the exotic side of [name]Gisele[/name], the timeless beauty of [name]Helena[/name]…and so on. ([name]Katharine[/name]/[name]Jane[/name] are family names)

We want something different, and beautiful. A name you think “Wow that’s stunning” when you hear it. I understand that this is a different name for every person depending on your style, but I’d be thrilled to hear your opinions :slight_smile:

[name]Liv[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Gisele[/name] / [name]Liv[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] (pron: JIZ-[name]ELLE[/name])
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Katharine[/name]
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] (Too heavy V sound?)
[name]Liv[/name] [name]Violet[/name] (See above)

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jane[/name]

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Giselle[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Helena[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name]
[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Katharine[/name]

Thanks, I will reply to any replies! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is an amazing name. Although I might be biased because those are three names I have loved for a while.
I also think that [name]Liv[/name] on its own is lovely, and that there is no problem using the nn [name]Liv[/name] from [name]Violet[/name].

[name]Liv[/name] [name]Violet[/name] does sound too V heavy to my ears. [name]Liv[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name], on the other hand, sounds better as it has the E in between, and the emphasis is not on the V but on the AN.

Out of your combos, I personally don’t care for the sound of [name]Liv[/name] [name]Giselle[/name] (very IH sounding), [name]Liv[/name] [name]Violet[/name] or [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Tallulah[/name]. But I do find all of the other combos beautiful and effortlessly unique.

Thanks for the reply!

Totally agree with your comments. [name]Liv[/name] [name]Violet[/name] is way to V heavy, that’s what I thought all along.

[name]Violet[/name] [name]Ella[/name] [name]Jane[/name] has been the top name for a long time. ([name]Ella[/name] honouring my BBF and [name]Jane[/name] honouring our parents) But since I first heard of just [name]Liv[/name] on her own, I fell for it.

[name]Scarlett[/name] Evengeline is really nice to me. A name that I really like is Alora, but it doesnt fit your style very much.