Please help with boy names

So for the majority of my pregnancy I have been in love with the name [name]Silas[/name], but I am now 7 months pregnant and falling out of love with it. I hate that some people might not be able to pronounce or spell it and that it has teasing potention (silo or sinus).This pregnancy is going by so fast and I’m afraid I’ll be in the hospital still trying to find that perfect name. Please leave any insight you can. It will be so very much appreciated. My SO is very opinionated about names he doesn’t like, but can’t ever seem to think of any on his own. Middle name will either be [name]Lee[/name] or [name]Adam[/name].

Some names that both SO and I can agree on, but none that I love are
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Gavin[/name]
[name]Landon[/name]
[name]Mason[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Seth[/name]
[name]Dominic[/name]
[name]Lucas[/name] (will not use because an aquaintance named their son this recently)
[name]Griffin[/name] (doubt I would use)
[name]Oliver[/name] (ditto)

I wanted a name NOT in the top 100, but that isn’t really a concern anymore. I just want to find something I love. Please leave any opinions on these names and give any and all ideas on new names. Thanks in advance!

[name]Maxwell[/name]: I likthe nn [name]Max[/name] but I’ve never really liked any of the [name]Max[/name] names, they sound pretentious but it’s a fine name.
[name]Asher[/name]: I love, one of my favorite boy names.
[name]Gavin[/name]: Cute.
[name]Landon[/name]: [name]Don[/name]'t like at all.
[name]Mason[/name]: Cute.
[name]Isaac[/name]: It’s ok.
[name]Seth[/name]: I love this name, I think a guy with this name would be a real guy’s guy and athletic.
[name]Dominic[/name]: Ok.
[name]Oliver[/name]: I like this name, it’s handsome and a little spunky.

My favorites from your list are:

[name]Asher[/name]- [name]LOVE[/name]!
[name]Dominic[/name]- I love it, but it sort of depends on how people perceive it in your area
[name]Gavin[/name]- very handsome

Some suggestions:

[name]Destry[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Elias[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]James[/name]
[name]Olin[/name]
[name]Tristan[/name]

Out of all the names, I like [name]Silas[/name] the best. [name]Every[/name] name has “teasing” potential if you really think about it. I’m right there with you in that I’m 8 months prego and was set on a name up until recently when I just fell out of love with it. It stinks!

My second fave is [name]Asher[/name].