Please help with honest opinions.

Hello everyone,

I would really appreciate it if you could give us your honest opinions and suggestions on the following lists.

Names we like and are considering are:

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

Middle names:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Maelys[/name_f]

Names we like but cannot use for various reasons:

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
Lenka
[name_f]Katja[/name_f]

So what do you think of the above names? [name_m]How[/name_m] would you pair them? And do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f], [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] (loo-chee-uh), [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] and [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] are gorgeous names. They also already seem like sisters.
Suggestion for Lenka replacement: Lenia.
Suggestion for [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] replacement: [name_f]Talitha[/name_f].
Instead of [name_f]Cassia[/name_f] and [name_f]Katja[/name_f]: [name_f]Ksenia[/name_f], [name_f]Cosima[/name_f], [name_f]Camilla[/name_f], [name_f]Catrina[/name_f], [name_f]Carina[/name_f], Carissima

I love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. [name_m]Both[/name_m] are lovely.
Instead of [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] - [name_f]Tabitha[/name_f]? [name_f]Lena[/name_f] for Lenka?

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]- not as fond of this one. It just doesn’t have as much sparkle
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]- I’ve always pronounced Loo-sha or Loo-see-ah. I think it’s so lovely and has an international flair.
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]- love this. pretty and exotic.
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Natalia[/name_f]- prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

Middle names:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f]- such a romantic name. very pretty.
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]- pretty
[name_f]Maelys[/name_f]- never heard of this. Not sure how to pronounce it.

Names we like but cannot use for various reasons:

[name_f]Cassia[/name_f]
[name_f]Thalia[/name_f]
Lenka
[name_f]Katja[/name_f]

I agree with the suggestion of [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. I also like [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

I love most of your names! [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], [name_f]Mila[/name_f], and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] are all gorgeous. [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] just doesn’t really do anything for me, but I think the other three are gorgeous.

Hmmm… the only combos I can think of right now are:

[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

Good luck!

[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is on my favorites list and I also like [name_f]Mila[/name_f]. [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] & [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]

I like many of your choices. Pretty and feminine without being over the top or frilly…
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalie[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Natalie[/name_f]
*Other suggestions:
[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_u]Julianne[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Melanie[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Melody[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]
[name_u]Harmony[/name_u] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_f]Maelys[/name_f] [name_f]Natalia[/name_f]
[name_f]Naomi[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
[name_u]Simone[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]
Or maybe you’ll like [name_f]Jillian[/name_f], [name_f]Gemma[/name_f], [name_f]Giselle[/name_f], [name_f]Brinna[/name_f], [name_f]Libby[/name_f], or [name_f]Ella[/name_f].

Thanks so much for your replies. I really like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] but I have reservations about the names…

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] - the meaning and the harsh first syllable “Clau”. But I find the overall name spunky and strong sounding.
[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] - the (three?) different pronunciations and having to correct people. Also it is a place name which I also tend to keep away from.

But I can’t find anything else that I “like” let alone “love”!

I think I am just considering [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] in order to get to the [name_f]Thalia[/name_f] nickname.

My husband likes [name_f]Mila[/name_f] but I’m not so keen.

Our surname is two syllables if that helps with feedback.

Thanks again.

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] is lovely, but you have great taste - you can’t go wrong with that list. My only reservation is the large number of [name_f]Mila[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f] varients I know among the preschoolers of my aquaintence.

I really like all the first names you’re considering (I prefer [name_f]Natalia[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] too)! Here are some ideas for combinations:

[name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f].

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] and [name_f]Mila[/name_f], though I personally prefer the spelling [name_f]MILLA[/name_f]. Beautiful nonetheless.
Not so much a fan of [name_f]Lucia[/name_f], but the nickname [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] would be sweet, and [name_f]Natalie[/name_f] is too mainstream. [name_f]Natalia[/name_f] is pretty.

Ahhh I adore [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]! [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be divine.
I’m not sure how to pronounce [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] (muh-lease? may-liss?), but I really like the look of it! Depending on how it’s pronounced, I think it would be nice as a middle for [name_f]Claudia[/name_f].
[name_f]Elise[/name_f] is a nice name, also pairs well with [name_f]Mila[/name_f].

Other first name suggestions:
[name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_f]Eve[/name_f], [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

Other middle name suggestions:
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], or any of the above mentioned.

[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] / [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] / [name_f]Mila[/name_f] [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] / [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Maelys[/name_f] / [name_f]Claudia[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f]