Please help with name suggestions

I feel like I’m posting on here every other day for name advice, but I am having such a hard time committing to a name. I’m due with boy #2 in [name]August[/name]. Big brother’s name is [name]Noah[/name] [name]William[/name]. I think my problem is that I like more unusual names, but I tend to be more on the conservative side and therefore I am afraid to commit to any names that might been seen as too different. However, I’m afraid to go with a really common or popular name and have my son be one of many with the same name. When we picked [name]Noah[/name]'s name, it was getting popular but wasn’t nearly as popular as it is now.

Can you give me suggestions based on the following list? Thanks for your help.

[name]Eli[/name] - This was my top pick but hubby is not feeling it
[name]Shepherd[/name] - I love this name and so does hubby but my conservative side is making me afraid of committment
[name]Jedidiah[/name] - I really like this name (hubby does too), but I really am not sure about a 4 syllable name with a 3 syllable last name.
[name]Wyatt[/name] - Hubby’s top pick, but I am not feeling it

[name]Eli[/name] - Too bad your husband doesn’t like it b/c [name]Eli[/name] is a great name that goes well with [name]Noah[/name].
[name]Shepherd[/name] - Honestly, I think this name is different without being too out there, I say if you both love it then go for it! It also fits well with [name]Noah[/name].
[name]Jedidiah[/name] - I think that it’s okay to have a four syllable name with a three syllable last name, plus you have the nn potential of [name]Jed[/name].
[name]Wyatt[/name] - Hmmm… where I am from (southwest U.S.) this name is pretty popular so I would have to say go with one of the other three.

I like [name]Eli[/name] & [name]Shepherd[/name] from your list some other suggestions…

[name]August[/name]
[name]Archer[/name]
[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Heath[/name]
[name]Merritt[/name]
[name]Levi[/name]
[name]Leo[/name] ([name]Leopold[/name])
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Alistair[/name]
[name]Logan[/name]
[name]Finn[/name]
[name]Flynn[/name]
[name]Asher[/name]
[name]Orrin[/name]
[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Rhys[/name]

I love [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name]. They go great with [name]Noah[/name]. I actually really like [name]Eli[/name] [name]Wyatt[/name] together. What do you think about the name [name]Silas[/name]? That name just popped into my head. I also like [name]Jed[/name], [name]Luke[/name], or [name]Ben[/name]. I’ll try and think of some more.

I do like the name [name]Silas[/name], but is a name my husband has vetoed.

Has your hubby nixed [name]Elias[/name]? It is not incredibly common, and it sounds great with [name]Noah[/name]. I really love [name]Shepherd[/name], though. I don’t think it sounds out there at all. I actually think it sounds distinguished and handsome.

Other possibilities are:
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Ronan[/name]
[name]Everett[/name]

[name]How[/name] about…

[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Jasper[/name]
[name]Ignatius[/name]
[name]Felix[/name]
[name]Zachariah[/name]

[name]Love[/name] both [name]Eli[/name] and [name]Wyatt[/name] - maybe your husband could go for [name]Elias[/name]?

What about:
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Wade[/name]
[name]Walker[/name]
[name]Warren[/name]

[name]Love[/name] [name]Eli[/name]!

Other suggestions:
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Adam[/name]
[name]Ezra[/name]
[name]Micah[/name]
[name]Elliot[/name]
[name]Mark[/name]
[name]John[/name]
[name]Carson[/name]
[name]Carter[/name]

[name]Eli[/name] - I like it but I would like it more as a nn for [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Shepherd[/name] - I see it more as a last name so I don’t like it really
[name]Jedidiah[/name] - I feel it sounds to biblical yet I love the name [name]Jed[/name], not as in a nn but as an actual name I think it’s short but is strong and can stand as a first name
[name]Wyatt[/name] - Too many weird letters, the w is just about enough and then the y and the double tt, this is my least favourite

[name]Noah[/name] and [name]Shepherd[/name] are a nice, gently Biblical pairing. I don’t find [name]Shepherd[/name] particularly out-there. Totally wearable imo.
[name]Jedidiah[/name] is a little heavy next to [name]Noah[/name].

I love [name]Shepherd[/name]! It goes so well with [name]Noah[/name]!

What about [name]August[/name]?