Please help with twin names!

We are expecting boy/girl twins in 7 weeks and still cannot decide on names. Our baby girls middle name will be [name]Grace[/name] after my mother in law and our baby boys middle name will be [name]Michael[/name] after my father. Our last name is [name]Bruno[/name] (Obviously Italian). I listed some names we like below but are completely open to new suggestions:

[name]Mila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Danica[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Gemma[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]

[name]Luca[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name] [name]Michael[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]

Thanks in advance for any feedback and/or suggestions. :confused:

I love [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] with [name]Sebastian[/name] the best of all your options. Such a great b/g twinset with either of those in my opinion.

With [name]Luca[/name], I would use [name]Fiona[/name] or [name]Mila[/name].

You have great options! Good luck!

My favorites are [name]Luca[/name] and [name]Mila[/name], great choices! I’m Italian too so I definitely gravitate towards those Italian names!

[name]Mila[/name] is NOT an Italian name

No, [name]Mila[/name] is not Italian but I think she is referring to the fact that most of the names are or at least have an Italian ring to them. Thanks for feedback ladies. We love [name]Danica[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] but are not crazy about their short forms ([name]Dani[/name] and [name]Seb[/name]). Let’s face it most people are called by a short form more in their life than by their full name. So that brings us to liking [name]Mila[/name] and [name]Luca[/name]- not as easy to shorten and if they are Mi(Me) and [name]Luke[/name] or [name]Lu[/name] are much nicer. I fear that [name]Mila[/name] is too trendy though. Urgh! [name]Do[/name] not enjoy picking names as much as I thought I would! LOL

[name]Just[/name] bumping my post. :slight_smile:

Edited for privacy.

I like [name]Gemma[/name] & [name]Mila[/name] for the girls name. For the boy’s I like [name]Sebastien[/name] best!

I like [name]Mila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] the best from your girl list, and my nephew and godson is [name]Luca[/name] [name]Bruno[/name]! So of course I have to pick that. He get so many compliments on his name. He is always [name]Luca[/name], no need to shorten it. Good luck!

I like [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Sebastian[/name] the best.

[name]Luca[/name] and [name]Mila[/name] [name]Bruno[/name] are too cute :slight_smile:

Personally, I like [name]Mila[/name] & [name]Luca[/name] best. If you like [name]Mila[/name], what about [name]Camilla[/name] / [name]Camila[/name] (which originates from [name]Italy[/name])? Of course you could also shorten it to [name]Mila[/name] if you wanted then, too…but either way, I adore [name]Mila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Camila[/name] [name]Grace[/name] for your girl and [name]Luca[/name] [name]Michael[/name] for your boy! :slight_smile: