please help with your thoughts on daughter's name :) :)

So as we enter into our 3rd trimester we are not really that much closer in narrowing down our daughter’s name. ‘WE’ are down to 3 (but sometimes ‘I’ just cant help day dreaming about 2 more…)

Our Top 3 are:
       1. [name]Clara[/name]
       2. [name]Juliet[/name] 
       3. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]

but i also really like [name]Sophia[/name] ( it kills me that it's so popular because i just love the name and the nickmame "sophie") and [name]Estella[/name] ( it is so beautiful and i've loved this name forever but it's a bit unusual and my husband leans more toward usual...) 

So far we have kept this list top secret from any friends or family and plan on announcing the name when she’s born, but i still would like to hear opinions without having my feelings crushed. Since i don’t know any of you it sort of spares my feelings :slight_smile: So please give me your thoughts on these names good and bad. p.s. our last name starts with D and is italian.

I think that all you top 3 names are beautiful, I can see why you are having difficulty choosing!! I think I like [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] the best.

I like all three, but I also think I like [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] the best. It’s gorgeous, especially with an Italian last name.

I know an [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] with an Italian last name - she’s got a cool middle name, too, but I’m not going to share it - and it works well. However, my favorite is romantic [name]Juliet[/name]! Actually, I love [name]Estella[/name], too. What about just [name]Stella[/name]? I, like you, prefer [name]Estella[/name], but maybe hubby would prefer the more familiar [name]Stella[/name]…?

[name]Lemon[/name]

[name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Stella[/name] would get my vote! [name]Anna[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] is lovely, but I think [name]Juliet[/name] is just stunning.

[name]Juliet[/name] is my fav!!

I like [name]Clara[/name] , [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Estella[/name], not so much [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]. You won’t go wrong with any of those beautiful names. [name]Just[/name] figure out which sounds best with your last name.

I love them all. My favorite is [name]Juliet[/name], then [name]Clara[/name], then [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]. They are all beautiful so I can understand why you are having a hard time chosing one!

[name]Clara[/name] is my favorite. :slight_smile: Then [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] (although I wouldn’t hyphenate). And then just [name]Sophia[/name] (I, too, love [name]Sophie[/name]!). Then again, [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Clara[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name] and [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Kate[/name] are both on my top 10, so I don’t know why I wouldn’t love your list. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I love all of your names and I actually like them in the order that you listed them:-)

[name]Clara[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name]

I am naming our next dd [name]Clara[/name] [name]Anneliese[/name] or [name]Clara[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] - just cannot decide which one… and [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name] is adorable also.

Good [name]Luck[/name] in choosing a name. I don’t think you can go wrong with any of the 3 you have listed. [name]Clara[/name] is my favorite of the 3 though…

[name]Clara[/name] is my favorite, followed by [name]Juliet[/name]. You have great taste!

I have a soft spot for double barrel names so I love [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Sophia[/name], though I also adore [name]Juliet[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name]. I have a [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] :slight_smile:

I love your top 3, and I like [name]Estella[/name]. It’s not what I would immediately think of as unusual. Compared to [name]Stella[/name], sure, but compared to something like [name]Astraea[/name], no. Anyway, my favorite is probably [name]Juliet[/name], but I can see why you’re having a hard time deciding. I’d say wait until the baby is born to see what she “looks” like.