Please let me know your thoughts on these names for first baby

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u]

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]

[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]

[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] (CJ)

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Julianne/Juliana

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

[name_f]Flora[/name_f]

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “Quincy”

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

Let me know what goes best in your opinion. Last name starts with S and rhymes with Tuter

Thanks

1 Like

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “Quincy” (this nickname is so cool—so inspired) are absolutely lovely! Those are my favorites form your list! xx

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] is a fantastic combo. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is my favorite of your girls names, and I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] would make a cute combo!

I really like your [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] options, especially [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]: I love the sound of those two together.
[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] is really sweet!

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] -handsome and regal

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] - rugged yet studious

[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] - bouncy and cool but very associated with the video game

[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] (CJ) - balanced and cute (plus CJ is sweet)

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Julianne/Juliana - [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] flows best. It’s quite nice

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - sparky and sweet

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - bright and friendly

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] - very pretty and fresh. [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] would be cute

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] “Quincy” -cute nn idea but I’m not sure I love the sound of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - sparky and bright

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u], [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m], [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] are my faves

Well my daughter’s name is [name_f]Flora[/name_f] so I’m biased but I love it so much :heart_eyes: agree [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] works but I prefer [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]. You might also like [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]June[/name_u] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliette[/name_f]?

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourite of your boys is [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u]. So handsome!

Absolutely in love with Clark Raymond :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] and [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] :heart_eyes:

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] sounds formal and nice. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]. I really like the nickname [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] for [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f]

I’m quite fond of [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! :sunflower:

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites from your boys is [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] he is such a strong, handsome name that feels timeless and has a cuddly classic vibe. [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] is so cosy, warm and comforting perfect autumnal baby name you can picture him walking through the autumn foliage, playing with acorns and wearing an oversized jumper with wellies. [name_m]Just[/name_m] so sweet.

For girls I love [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is gorgeous just such a pretty, vintage, fun name that has this happy springtime energy conjuring up images of cherry blossom trees, daffodils, ducklings and picnics. Very cottagecore imagery. I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] works well as does [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Julianne[/name_u] another idea could be [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Marlow[/name_u]. I have to say I really like [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]!

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] is my favorite boy name, followed by [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m].

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is my favorite girl Name, followed by [name_f]Flora[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] or [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]?

1 Like

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] & [name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] really stand out to me as beautiful options!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] and [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]! I love the rhythm of them and they flow with your surname. [name_u]Kirby[/name_u] is such a cute, unusual name for a boy – and has a lot of sweetness and energy to it! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] is a bit more reserved, but so beautiful and elegant!

I like [name_u]Halle[/name_u] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] and [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u]

1 Like

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] - love this! i’m a huge fan of [name_u]Reid[/name_u] and the more classic [name_u]Edward[/name_u] balances out the trendier element very well

[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] - [name_m]Clark[/name_m] is lovely! very simple and wearable but has a lovely sound, works well with the more common Jack/Jax/Jacksons while being a little more unique. [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] is a sweet and well-balanced middle, especially if it honours family

[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] - personally not a huge fan of [name_u]Kirby[/name_u], especially with the [name_m]Mario[/name_m] character association it feels a little silly to me. works well with [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] though!

[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] (CJ) - love love love [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] on a girl!! and with the more feminine sounding [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] is just lovely!

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] Julianne/Juliana - again I’m a big fan of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], and I love it with either middle!

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] - love this! [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] and [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] are both beautiful and they sound stunning together

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - very sweet name! [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] is lovely and goes very well with the beautiful classic [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

[name_f]Flora[/name_f] - love [name_f]Flora[/name_f]! such a gorgeous sound, and works well with more popular variants in many ways - the floral names (Lily, [name_f]Violet[/name_f], [name_u]Willow[/name_u], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] etc) and the short names ending in a (Emma, [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Mia[/name_f], [name_f]Luna[/name_f] etc)

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - not a huge [name_f]Cora[/name_f] lover but still a sweet-sounding name, [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] is cute too - I think could work as a full name as well, maybe [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_u]Quincy[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]?

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] - like both names but the flow feels a little strange to me, especially with your surname which has such similar sounds to [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f]

If I was naming a child from your list I would probably go [name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] for a boy, and for a girl either [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] or [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]

[name_f]My[/name_f] favourites are:

[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]

I also like [name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f] but I don’t really like the nn CJ

I like [name_u]Reid[/name_u] and [name_m]Clark[/name_m] for a boy, not too keen on [name_u]Kirby[/name_u]

[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] and [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f]

1 Like

I love [name_u]Reid[/name_u]! So warm and homey sounding. I think it is sweet for a little one and handsome for an adult! I think [name_f]Flora[/name_f] is my favorite of your girl names, but [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] is also so wonderful!

I’ll write your list from favourite - to least favourite! :blush:

Girls:

[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] [name_f]Ruth[/name_f] - very balanced and sweet. I love everything about it!
[name_f]Flora[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Scarlet[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_u]Julianne[/name_u]
[name_u]Clarke[/name_u] [name_f]Juliana[/name_f]
[name_u]Quinn[/name_u] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - both names sound a bit harsh and odd together, in my opinion.

Boys:

[name_u]Reid[/name_u] [name_u]Edward[/name_u] - although I’m not a fan of [name_u]Reid[/name_u], it sounds really good with [name_u]Edward[/name_u]!
[name_m]Clark[/name_m] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m]
[name_u]Kirby[/name_u] [name_m]Raymond[/name_m] - really dislike [name_u]Kirby[/name_u], it sounds a bit silly in my personal opinion.