Please Name The Twin Girls update!

Hey all, sorry i’ve been [name]MIA[/name] for a while now. After receiving WAAAAY to many hate messages and threats on this website i decided it was time for me to take a break. Also my sister and parents left and now i have the kiddos all to myself and have had my hands full and have only just not found a moment to get away (isn’t nap time a gift from God ladies?) Anyway, i just wanted to let you know that my brother and his wife decided on the names for their surprise twin girls a little while back and thank you all for your suggestions on names. The girls have been named [name]Everly[/name] [name]Janelle[/name] and [name]Elisyn[/name] [name]Jayde[/name]. [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are so excited and loved the idea of sticking with the ‘E’ and the ‘J’ names. the family is adjusting to [name]Everly[/name] and [name]Elisyn[/name] well and big brother [name]Edward[/name] [name]James[/name] is loving his baby sisters!

Threats? What kind of names were you suggesting?

[name]Love[/name] [name]Everly[/name]… it’s one we’ve been considering (with the spelling Everleigh)

Oh I’m so sorry you had a bad experience on this website. For the most part I find the Berries to be wonderful, kind, respectful people, but obviously there are always exceptions.

[name]Edward[/name], [name]Everly[/name] and [name]Elisyn[/name] are lovely. I particularly like [name]Everly[/name] and have considered it myself, and while [name]Elisyn[/name] isn’t my taste, it has a pretty sound and is lovely and feminine. [name]Do[/name] the children go by nicknames at all? [name]Evie[/name] and [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Eva[/name] and [name]Elle[/name] would be lovely!

Is that right that you have 10 children?? Wow! You must be a brave and patient woman! Hcularlehe. I have none yet but dream of a large family, as does my partner. We always say minimum 4, maximum 8, but would likely stop at about 6. 10 sounds incredible but a little scary lol. I admire you! I think I’ll end up having as many as I can handle, and afford lol. The more the merrier though in my opinion.

Your children have lovely names, I particularly [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Lincoln[/name], Gabry and [name]Shephard[/name]. I adore [name]Gabe[/name]! Not sure if you ever use that.

Thanks for the update, and I’m glad everyone is happy and healthy :slight_smile:

Threatening? Hmmmm I have not had that particular experience. The only time I have seen really rude messages is to really outlandish cruel names. Cute names for your family!

Hurtful words and threats to report me as a fake, harm me and even my children have surfaced on my page a few times and left comments on my posts. i have deleted their post and reported them to NB and they have been removed from this site. I allow my children to use my account ( i’m even thinking of handing it over to my daughter [name]Evelyn[/name]) and was not happy with nor wanted them to witness the hurtful things people can say. Thank you all for your concern.

I like [name]Everly[/name] [name]Janelle[/name]! Only in the “[name]Everly[/name]” spelling, though. Something like looong like Everleigh is a little too much for me. :slight_smile: [name]Elisyn[/name] is an interesting spelling of [name]Ellison[/name], but it is clearly feminine. I’m not usually fond of alliteration with sibling names, but [name]Everly[/name], [name]Elisyn[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] sounds cool!

Wow! I am surprised. My experience with this website and the people here have been nothing but positive and encouraging. Sorry you had such a bad experience :frowning: Congratulations on the twin girls in your family!