Please pick one of each gender

See the results of this poll: Pick one girl name and one boy name!

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Elsa Fleur Gibbons : 36 (27%)
  • Gemma Hermione Gibbons : 31 (24%)
  • Henrik Wolfgang Gibbons : 28 (21%)
  • Gabriel Beauregard Gibbons: 36 (27%)

For a girl…

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] - a sweet and pretty combo.

For a boy…

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] - I’m not usually a fan of alliteration but I like [name]Gabriel[/name] better than the Scandinavian/[name]German[/name] combo of [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name]. [name]Will[/name] you be calling him [name]Gabriel[/name] or the nn [name]Gabe[/name]? I think [name]Gabriel[/name] Gibbons sounds a bit better than [name]Gabe[/name] Gibbons. :slight_smile:

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] – although I’m not fond of [name]Elsa[/name] myself, I think with [name]Fleur[/name] alongside her, she’s rather nice. I would prefer [name]Fleur[/name] [name]Elsa[/name]…or, [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Fleur[/name].
[name]Henrik[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] – Super great combo this one!

I voted for [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name]. I think if you mixed up your girl combos and had [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] I may actually just melt.

I picked [name]Gemma[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name]. In part because I adore the middle names :slight_smile:

[name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] wins the girls for me. I had a hard time with the boys names. [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Beauregard[/name] is a little too fancy for my taste, but it does sound great. I voted for [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name] but it’s very Germanic - do you have Germanic ancestry or just like the name? Doesn’t really matter either way, I’m just curious. [name]Elsa[/name] is pretty popular in Germany too.

Exactly it! My husband has [name]German[/name] ancestry through his mother’s side and he really loves those Germanic names.

I picked [name]Henrik[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name].

I don’t care for the sound of [name]Gabriel[/name] Gibbons, and [name]Elsa[/name] Gibbons brings some weird images to my mind. [name]Elsa[/name] reminds me of the famous lioness [name]Elsa[/name] from [name]Born[/name] [name]Free[/name], and (because I’m already thinking of an animal) I’m struck by the “gibbon” in your last name. So, [name]Elsa[/name] Gibbons is all lions and monkeys to me. I know it’s a weird thought, but it definitely makes me prefer [name]Gemma[/name].

HAHAHAHAHAH. I nearly spit my coffee out. It being my married name and not actually growing up with it I was at first unaware of the monkey connection. I keep forgetting it. And I had no clue about [name]Born[/name] [name]Free[/name] as I’ve never watched it. Thanks for pointing it out. It’s not enough in itself to deter me from the name but seriously, that gave me a great laugh! :slight_smile:

Two of you suggested [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Fleur[/name], which I will admit is pretty cute! [name]Hermione[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] Gibbons. I wrote it down and will consider it! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Elsa[/name]! It is one my favorite names. I like both [name]Henrik[/name] and [name]Gabriel[/name]; I do prefer [name]Gabriel[/name] and picked that, but [name]Henrik[/name] sounds better wth Gibbons, I think.

I couldn’t decide between [name]Elsa[/name] [name]Fleur[/name] and [name]Gemma[/name] [name]Hermione[/name]. I think they are both great choices.

[name]Gabriel[/name] is nice, but I just love [name]Henrik[/name] [name]Wolfgang[/name].