Please pick your favorites for Baby #1! Trying to decide!

I know it’s a bit early, and I still don’t know the gender of the baby, but I would love to hear the favorites out of these names, and why they’re your favorite! Please pick one boy name and one girl name, so we can narrow down our list!
Also, out of all of these, which do you think would sound good on a brother and sister sib set?

Boys:
[name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name] w/ the nn “[name]Pip[/name]”
[name]George[/name] [name]Kellan[/name]
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Jude[/name]

Girls:
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Sloane[/name]
[name]Baye[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] or [name]Baye[/name] [name]Violeta[/name]?
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name]

Please pick your favorites :)!

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name] is GORGEOUS - though i am slightly biased with a little [name]Eloise[/name] myself! As for the little dudes names, really liking [name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name] - [name]Philip[/name] [name]Jude[/name] would aslo be an awesome option!

all the best
xo [name]Viv[/name]

Boys:
[name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name] w/ the nn “[name]Pip[/name]”- I like [name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name] but I actually don’t like the nn [name]Pip[/name], especially since [name]Pippa[/name] is becoming very popular for girls.
[name]George[/name] [name]Kellan[/name]- I hate the name [name]George[/name] but quite like the name [name]Kellan[/name].
[name]Peter[/name] [name]Jude[/name]- This is my favorite. I think [name]Peter[/name] is a classic name that still feels fresh and [name]Jude[/name] is very nice too.

Girls:
[name]Daphne[/name] [name]Sloane[/name]- I don’t like the name [name]Daphne[/name] or [name]Sloane[/name], so this one isn’t for me.
[name]Baye[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] or [name]Baye[/name] [name]Violeta[/name]?- I like both! I prefer the spelling [name]Violetta[/name], though.
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name]- This is my favorite, because I love the first name [name]Eloise[/name]. It feels the freshest out of these choices. I don’t like the middle name [name]India[/name], though, especially with [name]Eloise[/name]. I prefer [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Sloane[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name], and [name]Eloisa[/name] Violleta.

Thanks so far :)!

Any more opinions?

For a boy [name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name]- [name]Love[/name] it!!

For a girl, my favorite is: [name]Eloise[/name]! I don’t care for the middle name [name]India[/name], though. [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] would be beautiful!!!

wow, great names! [name]Love[/name] all the boys, you can’t go wrong! :slight_smile: For the girls, I like [name]Daphne[/name], [name]India[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name]. Though, I have to say, I can’t like the name [name]Sloane[/name] - it just makes me think of this: Sloane - definition of Sloane by The Free Dictionary

[name]Peter[/name] [name]Jude[/name] is my favorite, and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name], although I would prefer [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Violet[/name].

First I must say, you have GREAT taste:)

Boys: favorite: Phillip Leo. LOVE this. professional but adorable nickname for when he’s young
Phillip Leo “Pip”- above:)
George Kellan- George sounds very grown-up to me. Geo is a cute nickname though
Peter Jude- I like Jude Peter better.

Girls: Favorite: Baye Alexandria. As a combo it’s def. the best

Daphne Sloane- love Daphne! since it’s your first I wouldn’t be worried about siblings saying it wrong, but that might be a future issue
Baye Alexandra- Baye is adorable! I would be too scared to use it though
Eloise India- Love Eloise. great Eloise at the Plaza association for a child. I would use Eloise Violeta or Eloise Sloane though. Not a fan of place names unless they have personal significance. THEN they’re adorable LOL.

sib set: Phillip, George, Eloise “Pip, Geo, & Lu”

[name]Philip[/name] [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name]. I love each and every one of these names. So beautiful. And i do like the nn [name]Pip[/name], but I wouldn’t make it permanent because it might be hard to go through school being called [name]Pip[/name]. But I love it. And [name]Eloise[/name] is an old favorite of mine, while I’ve only recently found the wondrous appeal of [name]India[/name] and together,they are extremely pretty.

Of your structured names I like [name]Peter[/name] [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Sloane[/name].

If I could mix and match I’d prefer [name]Peter[/name] [name]Jude[/name] with [name]Daphne[/name] [name]Eloise[/name].

I prefer [name]Eloise[/name] [name]India[/name] and [name]George[/name] [name]Kellan[/name] :slight_smile: