Please put these in order fav at top

Hello, here are our top names but we cant decide. we have chosen O to keep with the vowel theme we have with our twins. Also please add any middle names you think would sound nice with them. our twins middle names are rose and may so cant use those. I use their middle names all the time with their nn eg lyssy rose and mimi may so would need to sound nice with nn too

Please put prefered as 1 and least fav at 4.

hope that makes sense thanks

[name]Orali[/name] pn O rah li (not lee) nn [name]Ora[/name]
[name]Oriana[/name] pn O ri aana nn [name]Ori[/name]
[name]Oria[/name] pn Or ree ah nn ori or [name]Ora[/name]
[name]Onora[/name] pn oh nor ah nn ora or nora (dnt really like nora)

[name]Oriana[/name] is the only one I really like.

1 [name]Oriana[/name]
2 [name]Oria[/name]
3 [name]Onora[/name]
4 [name]Orali[/name]

[name]Oriana[/name]
[name]Orali[/name]

not really a fan of these two
[name]Oria[/name]
[name]Onora[/name]

I love O names!

1. [name]Oriana[/name] - this is the best by far. really beautiful name.
  2. [name]Onora[/name] - quite pretty.
  3. [name]Oria[/name] - feels like a chopped of version of [name]Oriana[/name] or [name]Aria[/name] with an O.
  4. [name]Orali[/name] - begins with [name]Oral[/name], sure that’s a good idea?

Other O names…
Ostara, Oriande, [name]Orinda[/name], [name]Oriel[/name], [name]Oceane[/name]/[name]Oceana[/name], [name]Ofelia[/name]/[name]Ophelia[/name], Orchil/Orchilla, [name]Octavia[/name], [name]Odette[/name], [name]Odila[/name], [name]Oleanna[/name], [name]Olwen[/name], [name]Olivia[/name], Orthia, [name]Olympia[/name], [name]Opal[/name], [name]Opaline[/name], [name]Orabel[/name], Orcadia

As for middles, [name]Oriana[/name] [name]Plum[/name] would be my choice, so cute! Other names: [name]Daisy[/name], [name]Clover[/name], [name]Ivy[/name], [name]Lark[/name], [name]Maple[/name], [name]Nerine[/name], [name]Yvette[/name], [name]Holly[/name], Lillai, [name]Fern[/name], [name]Lucy[/name].

I love O names too there are just sooo many to choose from lol
I do really like orabel but other half said it sounded like a made up version of annabelle lol
I did notice the oral in orali maybe not such a good idea
my first choice was oriana but didnt like the thought of people saying ori ann ah rather than ahhna as it gives it a chavvy feel do you think people would tend to make this mistake? Maybe i could go with oriana belle then i can call her orabel as her nn other half might notice though lol