Please rank Benjamin, James, Miles

Please rank [name]Benjamin[/name], [name]James[/name], [name]Miles[/name] in the order in which you like the names
as well as give a score from 1-10 as you to how much you like the name compared to all boys names.

For example:

1. [name]James[/name] (10)
  2. [name]Miles[/name] (8)
  3. [name]Benjamin[/name] (5)

Thank you!

[name]James[/name] (6)–only because it’s so common and it’s my dad and brother’s name.
[name]Miles[/name] (8)
[name]Benjamin[/name] (10)–i would choose this name but we’re trying to avoid top 100. [name]Ben[/name] is a great name.

[name]Miles[/name] (8)- I really like [name]Miles[/name], I think [name]Myles[/name] is a cute way to spell it.
[name]Benjamin[/name] (5)- Also too common but [name]Bennett[/name] is a good alternative
[name]James[/name] (5)-It’s just a bit to common for my taste, but makes a great middle name.

[name]Benjamin[/name] (10)
[name]James[/name] (7)
[name]Miles[/name] (5)

So, since I didn’t put them in proper order,

[name]Benjamin[/name]-10
[name]Miles[/name]-8
[name]James[/name]-6

1. [name]James[/name] (10) - This is one of my favorite boys classics, along with [name]Henry[/name], [name]Edward[/name] and [name]William[/name]. Can’t go wrong with it.

2. [name]Benjamin[/name] (7) - I like nn [name]Ben[/name], but can’t use it because in Japanese, which I am, [name]Ben[/name] means poop. So sad :frowning:
    Another downside to this name for me is that it’s too long. Prefer shorter names, optimally 5 or 6 letters.

3. [name]Miles[/name] (6)

1. [name]James[/name] (10) - beautiful and classic but boring if you don’t combinate it with a “spicy” MN
  2. [name]Benjamin[/name] (5) - not bad, but I dislike the nn [name]Benji[/name]
  3. [name]Miles[/name] (4) - still think of miles (distance)