Please Rename Me!

Hullo Berries. It is nice to finally join the community; I’ve been a long time lurker around here. I really do hope you guys can help me rename myself. Not to waste your time, I’ll tell you my name: [name]Dory[/name] Krisadyn [name]Dylan[/name] [name]Neveah[/name]. No, it is not misspelled and I wouldn’t be surprised if you where rereading it in case you didn’t see it correctly. I can’t tell you how much I hate my name; it’s terrible to live with all the teasing I get because of it. So, my parents divorced and I am moving back to American with her. If I am going to have a fresh start I want to have it with a normal name. Luckily my mom entirely supports my name change, which I am really happy about. She said I can change it to whatever I want.

I like old-fashioned-uncommon-vintage names, more girly, but sophisticated and not trashy. I like so many now, I need some names to guide me in the right direction. [name]One[/name] thing is for sure: I want a name that has nothing to do with my old one. Um… if it helps I can tell you my basic appearance and personality. If you don’t care just skip this part. I am 5’4", skinny, have nearly waist length, naturally wavy dirty-blonde hair—which seriously could be a lions mane, I have so much hair—dark green eyes and a round face. I am usually very shy, but I am always described as fair, kind and bright. I love reading and writing, environmental science and biology is my favorite subject in school (junior in high school). I not a very sporty person, but I adore the nature, nature walks, etc.

Hm… I think that’s pretty much it. Oh, and my last name starts with an ‘H’, if that helps too and max two middle names, although I would like one for now. I hope I am not asking for too much. I will keep replying to tell which names I like, etc. I can’t thank you guys enough.

The first name I thought of was [name]Cecilia[/name]; here are some others:
[name]Delphine[/name]
[name]Jane[/name]
[name]Ada[/name]
[name]Antoinette[/name]
[name]Constance[/name]
[name]Cordelia[/name]
[name]Elsa[/name]
[name]Essie[/name]
[name]Frances[/name]
[name]Christine[/name]
[name]Meg[/name]
[name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Hazel[/name]
[name]Fern[/name]
[name]Ida[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Josephine[/name]
[name]Anastasia[/name]
[name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]
[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Martha[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name]
[name]Miriam[/name]
[name]Mary[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Ruth[/name]
[name]Priscilla[/name]
[name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Mercy[/name]
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Temperance[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]
[name]Wilhelmina[/name]
[name]Florence[/name]
[name]Edith[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Rosemary[/name]
[name]Junia[/name]
[name]Magdalene[/name]
[name]Persis[/name]
[name]Sela[/name]
Lucielle
[name]Tabitha[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]
[name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Carlotta[/name]
[name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Margaret[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name]
[name]Mariah[/name]
[name]Nell/name
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Daphne[/name]
[name]Phoebe[/name]
[name]Theresa[/name]
[name]Therese[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you have an idea of what kind of middle name you want? A word name? Another vintage name? Something a little more mainstream? A one of a kind name? I can give more suggestions with a little more info :slight_smile:

[name]Adele[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], [name]Corinne[/name], [name]Violet[/name], [name]Eleanor[/name], or [name]Nora[/name] came to mind with your description. Good luck.

[name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Stella[/name]
[name]Audrey[/name]
[name]Cecily[/name]
[name]Imogen[/name]

@ tay2thestars: Wow, thank-you for your reply! First of all my top favorites from your list are [name]Lucia[/name], [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Phoebe[/name]. As you can see I love the nickname [name]Lucy[/name]. For a middle name I was thinking either another vintage or it could be more of a mainstream. I do also like [name]Cecilia[/name], but I am sorta bothered by the meaning. ^-^

@ katieramsey16: Thanks for the reply. [name]Adelaide[/name] is probably my favorite from your list, but I am not a fan of [name]Adele[/name] the singer and it reminds me of her sometimes. [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Nora[/name] unfortunately remind me of my current name, so no to those. As for the other two I can’t see it on me, but I might change my mind.

You’re a junior in high school, so 16, and have the name [name]Neveah[/name]? The original name [name]Nevaeh[/name] didn’t come into use until 2001 (well, 98 girls had it in 2000, then 1200 in 2001), and the misspelling [name]Neveah[/name] wasn’t given until 2006.

Are you sure you’re not naming a character? And you just invented a tacky trendy name because you thought the nameberry community would jump all over it?

I think this poster is pulling our leg.

@ blade: Yes, I know. My parents added it to my name in 2010, it is quite new. It is honoring my grandmother on my father’s side, [name]Nettie[/name], my great-grandmother on my father’s side, [name]Valerie[/name] and my great-grandmother on my mother’s side, [name]Edith[/name]. I got it about two months after my grandma died. It is really the only name I like in my name.

@ clover: What do you mean by that? I really don’t want to cause anybody trouble…

The first two names I thought of were [name]Violet[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name].