Please VOTE! Final 3 Names!

Getting down to a few weeks to decide, please vote for your favorite name to follow:
Landon Thomas
Brooks Grayson
Evie (Evelyn) Pearl
Cali (Caroline) Rose
AND…

• Owen August
  • Rowan Everett
  • Theo Everett

0 voters

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] simply because [name_u]Everett[/name_u] seems a little close to [name_f]Evie[/name_f] / [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]. [name_u]August[/name_u] does have a slight audible matchiness to [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] tho.

Tough choice!! [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] are my favourites!

Thank you, those are my two favorites at the moment too!

1 Like

I voted for [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] because I love [name_u]Everett[/name_u] in general and because I like [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] with the siblings. It feels a smidge modern like [name_u]Landon[/name_u] and [name_u]Brooks[/name_u], but still familiar and charming like [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] and [name_f]Caroline[/name_f].

[name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u] would have been my (very close!) second choice. [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] is nice, however, I think the flow of the others is better and [name_u]Theo[/name_u] is a little more popular in my circle.

Thank you all so much for your votes and feedback!! So appreciated! I think we will probably go with [name_u]Owen[/name_u] [name_u]August[/name_u]! I’m really loving that one, especially now. [name_u]Rowan[/name_u] [name_u]Everett[/name_u] would be a solid back-up!

1 Like