Please vote for best name!

See the results of this poll: Which is the best name?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Jackson Christopher : 3 (10%)
  • Mason Christopher : 2 (6%)
  • Oliver Christopher : 9 (29%)
  • Hunter Christopher : 0 (0%)
  • Hudson Christopher : 4 (13%)
  • Gavin Christopher: 13 (42%)

I voted for [name]Gavin[/name] [name]Christopher[/name], although I think [name]Jackson[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] would also fit. My least favourite would be [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Christopher[/name], as both names end in -er -er… grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowling. I do love [name]Oliver[/name] with [name]Amy[/name], but I’d switch out the mn.

#1 [name]Oliver[/name]- Fantastic Name. I like it A LOT more than any of the other options. My vote definitely goes here.
#2 [name]Gavin[/name]- Solid name. I like it. But doesn’t work well with [name]Ava[/name].
#3 [name]Hudson[/name]- I’m pretty mediocre about it, but I think it could grow on me.
#4 [name]Hunter[/name]- Hmm… maybe it could grow on me. [name]Feel[/name] a bit last-namey to me though. [name]Archer[/name] would be a cool alternative. Or what about [name]Bowman[/name]?
#5 [name]Jackson[/name]- I’ve never been a fan of this as a FN. [name]Jack[/name] is pretty cool, but I don’t like [name]Jackson[/name] much. Unless he actually is the ‘son of [name]Jack[/name]’, than it’d be cool.
#6- [name]Mason[/name]- [name]Mason[/name] is a name I just don’t like… at all.

[name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] are my favorites with big sister [name]Ava[/name]. It depends on which direction you want to go; [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] feels more classic and sleek, whereas [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name] feels more modern and trendy.

I voted [name]Gavin[/name] [name]Christopher[/name], but [name]Hudson[/name] was a very close second. If [name]Jack[/name] [name]Christopher[/name] was an option rather than [name]Jackson[/name], that would have probably gotten my vote, though–I adore [name]Jack[/name], and I think [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Jack[/name] are great together. But then again, so are [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Gavin[/name], and [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Hudson[/name]. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

[name]Hudson[/name] all the way! Not as common as everything else, but so strong and handsome-sounding. Sounds amazing with [name]Ava[/name].