Please vote for your fave combo and tell me why! :)

See the results of this poll: Which is your favourite combo?

Respondents: 66 (This poll is closed)

• Penelope Catrin Marelle Morgan : 4 (4%)
  • Penelope Catrin Marie Morgan : 7 (7%)
  • Penelope Catrin Maris Morgan : 6 (6%)
  • Penelope Eflyn Louise Morgan : 9 (9%)
  • Penelope Eflyn Therese Morgan : 5 (5%)
  • Penelope Ivy Lynn Morgan : 15 (15%)
  • Penelope Jane Eflyn Morgan : 16 (16%)
  • Penelope Rhoslyn Ivy Morgan : 10 (10%)
  • Penelope Rhoslyn Kate Morgan : 17 (17%)
  • Penelope Susana Lynn Morgan: 11 (11%)

I think [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn definitely flows the best, and I think it looks nice too. Best of luck!

EDIT: With the poll up I like Penelope Rhoslyn Ivy, but that order is not up there.

Agree entirely! [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Morgan[/name] sounds great!

deleted post

I voted for:
Penelope Ivy Lynn Morgan - I think it’s simple, sweet and has a good flow to it
Penelope Rhoslyn Ivy Morgan - Pretty
Penelope Susan(n?)a Lynn Morgan - Like the flow here as well, and it’s pretty.

I think it’s more important that the two of you like the names and that you honour the people you wish to honour, but if you just ask me about the combinations, I prefer the ones with varying number of syllables. Penelope Ivy Lynn Morgan I like because of it’s 4-2-1-2 rhythm. Is there anything Welsh going on there though?

You have a lot of pretty names to choose between, as always:)
Pardon my confused English!

Edit: should have voted for Penelope Rhoslyn Kate as well, sorry! It’s a very nice combo!

I like [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Kate[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] the best. I am not sure about the spelling of Rhoslyn I do like the family significance. I love [name]Penelope[/name] with [name]Kate[/name]!!!

deleted post

Thank you Svea! Forgot to mention [name]Lynn[/name] is Welsh too, well technically [name]Lyn[/name] from Llyn meaning lake. I’m still debating spellings as my mum spells hers [name]Lyn[/name] but I feel like [name]Lynn[/name] looks more feminine and balanced. What do you think?

Also debating [name]Susana[/name] v [name]Susanna[/name] v [name]Susannah[/name], but [name]Penelope[/name] is so long already that I’m leaning towards [name]Susana[/name].

I like both [name]Lyn[/name] and [name]Lynn[/name], I think it sounds nice :slight_smile: [name]Lyn[/name] seems a bit more exotic though. I would say [name]Susana[/name] and [name]Susanna[/name] in different ways, something I’ve learned on NB I guess:P So I think it depends on if you say it differently, and if that is the case, what sound you prefer:) I like [name]Susanna[/name] or [name]Susannah[/name] the most, they look prettier [name]IMO[/name]:slight_smile:

I voted [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Eflyn [name]Morgan[/name]. Not crazy about Eflyn, but [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] feels cool and energetic, yet classic! :slight_smile:

deleted post

I voted for [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. I think its the most streamlined.
However I’m head over heels for [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Kate[/name]! <3 <3 nice to see another lover of Rhoslyn. Rory Rhoslyn Kate used to be on my list.

I’ve really grown to love Eflyn! I would like [name]Penelope[/name] Eflyn [name]Jane[/name] the best, but as they are, I voted for [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Eflyn. I do like [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Kate[/name], too.

deleted post

I’m going to mix and match because I think [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] or even [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] would be gorgeous.

[name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Kate[/name] is gorgeous!!! I also really like [name]Penelope[/name] Eflyn [name]Louise[/name] [name]Morgan[/name]!

deleted post

deleted post

deleted post

You have some lovely choices. I voted for [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Eflyn…because I like the flow. After reading comments I see that Rhoslyn is an important name to you. What about using it in place of Eflyn. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Rhoslyn is lovely.