Please vote for your fave combo and tell me why! :)

deleted post

Not being Welsh (although my dh’s family is, and I’d love to know more about Welsh names) I prefer Rhoslyn because it’s more familiar to my US ear, but not common. I like the classic appeal as it reminds me of [name]Rosalind[/name]. What do the two names mean?

I love [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Eflyn [name]Morgan[/name]! I think [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] is super adorable! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Kate[/name] or [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Kate[/name] flow the best! These two combos are definitely my favorite. I love the name [name]Kate[/name] for a middle, but I prefer it spelled [name]Cate[/name].

deleted post

1. I like them equally much actually. Sorry!
  2. I like the combo like it was, [name]Penelope[/name] Eflyn [name]Louise[/name]:slight_smile:
  3. Prefer [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] [name]Marielle[/name], like the 4-2-3-2 rhythm.
  4. [name]Susanna[/name]. Like the pron. with two n’s, but it looks a bit shorter than [name]Susannah[/name]:slight_smile:
  5. Prefer [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Eflyn. Maybe I like Eflyn more than Rhoslyn after all!

Good luck:)

deleted post

deleted post

Personally, I think it is too many names. I love [name]Penelope[/name], but I think a one syllable middle would be best. I would not have 2 middles.

I was thinking along the lines of [name]Ana[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]. [name]Ana[/name] I would say [name]AH[/name]-na, whilst [name]Anna[/name] would be AN-na. Maybe it’s just me being confused :wink:

Oh, I missed your question! [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] [name]Marielle[/name] [name]Morgan[/name] is a bit of a mouthful, but I think the flow is better with [name]Marielle[/name] vs. [name]Marelle[/name]. It is very pretty though, and I think it’s more important that you get to honour your loved ones than having ‘the perfect name’, if you get what I mean? :slight_smile: You will very rarely say the whole name anyway:)

1. I love Rhoslyn!

2. I prefer [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Louise[/name]

3. [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Catrin[/name] [name]Marelle[/name] is nice, but does not flow well, imo.

4. I like [name]Susanna[/name] for you.

5. I prefer [name]Penelope[/name] [name]Jane[/name] Rhoslyn.

**But my favorite option for you is [name]Penelope[/name] Rhoslyn [name]Ivy[/name].