Please Vote!Girls Name list (with middles) for baby number 2...gender unknown!

See the results of this poll: Which combo is the best? last name ‘Harrison’

Respondents: 91 (This poll is closed)

• Adelaide Ivy : 39 (28%)
  • Eliza Bella : 13 (9%)
  • Alice Melody : 20 (14%)
  • Eleanor Sage : 27 (20%)
  • Nancy Beth : 5 (4%)
  • Imogen Laine : 17 (12%)
  • Hazel Nora: 17 (12%)

I like [name]Alice[/name] best out of all of your first names… Like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] best as a combo with your middle names. Also reaaly like [name]Nora[/name] from your middle name list, but like it more as a first name. GL!!!

[name]Hi[/name] - [name]Eliza[/name] is my favorite to go with [name]Oliver[/name], followed by [name]Eleanor[/name] and [name]Nancy[/name]. All in all, you have a great list, and you can’t go wrong!

I voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sage[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. But my vote could just as easily have gone to [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Laine[/name] [name]Harrison[/name]. Great name that sound great with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. :slight_smile:

I sneakily put a multiple choice option on there just in case :slight_smile: its so hard as i love them all, Thanks for the feedback but I’m still no closer to which I like the most :confused: lol… Have you looked at the male list too? Any help is fab thanks girls! xx

I love [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Laine[/name]. [name]Both[/name] lovely and fit with [name]Harrison[/name] and big brother [name]Oliver[/name].

[name]Eleanor[/name] sounds too similar to [name]Oliver[/name] imo. I would get tongue-tied. It think it’s the L at the begining, the prominent Os and the R at the end. Too matchy for me.
I really like [name]Alice[/name] (and [name]Alice[/name] [name]Melody[/name] is lovely) but I don’t like [name]Alice[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] with the repeated isss
[name]Eliza[/name] is always nice (a little trouble with [name]Ol[/name] and [name]El[/name] again) but I don’t like the matching a ending with [name]Bella[/name]. Would you consider [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sage[/name]?

I like [name]Eliza[/name] best, both with your last name and as [name]Oliver[/name]'s sister, but I’m not crazy about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Bella[/name]. I think the matching endings make it a little choppy. I’ll second gwensmom’s suggestion of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sage[/name]. Or, if I can mix things up a tiny bit, [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name].

I agree 100% with [name]Eleanor[/name] sounding similar. I kinda though it flowed though. It has been changed from [name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but we thought [name]Rose[/name] was a bit too popular…so scrambled them up again… (hence the [name]Nora[/name] option for a middle coming in to play instead)

[name]Eliza[/name] is a nod towards a family member,([name]Elizabeth[/name]) I found the name [name]Elizabella[/name] but struggled to find an accompanying middle name so split it up and felt satisfied with the ‘two birds, one stone’ idea :wink: xx Not fond of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sage[/name] i have to admit, sounds like [name]SzaSza[/name] after a while of saying out loud…

As for [name]Alice[/name] I have every intention of using the nn [name]Ally[/name]/[name]Allie[/name]/[name]Ali[/name], so the sss sound would only be a problem for teachers :slight_smile: I already shorten [name]Oliver[/name] to [name]Ollie[/name]… [name]Allie[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name] sound cute as baby/toddler names and are easy to use when referring to them both together… the full versions are a little more mature for childhood to teens, when they can change back to nicknames if they wish… and I can imagine them as little old people, [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. Full circle :slight_smile:

You can probably tell i spend a LOT of time thinking about things like this lol

I agree 100% with [name]Eleanor[/name] sounding similar. I kinda though it flowed though. It has been changed from [name]Eleanora[/name] [name]Rose[/name] but we thought [name]Rose[/name] was a bit too popular…so scrambled them up again… (hence the [name]Nora[/name] option for a middle coming in to play instead)

[name]Eliza[/name] is a nod towards a family member,([name]Elizabeth[/name]) I found the name [name]Elizabella[/name]but struggled to find an accompanying middle name so split it up and felt satisfied with the ‘two birds, one stone’ idea :wink: xx Not fond of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sage[/name] i have to admit, sounds like [name]SzaSza[/name] after a while of saying out loud…

As for [name]Alice[/name] I have every intention of using the nn [name]Ally[/name]/[name]Allie[/name]/[name]Ali[/name], so the sss sound would only be a problem for teachers :slight_smile: I already shorten [name]Oliver[/name] to [name]Ollie[/name]… [name]Allie[/name] and [name]Ollie[/name] sound cute as baby/toddler names and are easy to use when referring to them both together… the full versions are a little more mature for childhood to teens, when they can change back to nicknames if they wish… and I can imagine them as little old people, [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. Full circle :slight_smile:

You can probably tell i spend a LOT of time thinking about things like this lol :slight_smile: Thanks for the input though!! xx

[name]Eliza[/name] is a nod towards a family member,([name]Elizabeth[/name]) I found the name [name]Elizabella[/name]but struggled to find an accompanying middle name so split it up and felt satisfied with the ‘two birds, one stone’ idea :wink: xx Not fond of [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Sage[/name] i have to admit, sounds like [name]SzaSza[/name] after a while of saying out loud…

You can probably tell i spend a LOT of time thinking about things like this lol :slight_smile: Thanks for the input though!! xx

None of these really jump out at me, nor to any of them really seem to flow together well. JMO.

I voted for [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Laine[/name]. [name]Imogen[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] make a good pair.

[name]Eleanor[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name] or [name]Alice[/name] & [name]Oliver[/name]. Voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] but [name]Alice[/name] is really great. gl!

I think [name]Oliver[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] are perfect together! I do prefer [name]Eliza[/name] to [name]Alice[/name] though.

I like most of your combos.
I love [name]Melody[/name] it is so cute and a bit cheeky… how about [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Melody[/name]? I do feel [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] is a tiny bit of a mouthful due to the s sound but if you were calling her the nn [name]Elly[/name] it would be better.

However, I keep coming back to the fact that [name]Oliver[/name] has your DH MN, so feel a new DD should have your MN too.
[name]Imogen[/name] [name]Beth[/name] would be my #1 suggestion for you based on your current names. [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] sounds great.
It may not be your taste- but to me [name]Imogen[/name] [name]Bethany[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] sounds wonderful as the ‘ee’ sound kind of softens the whole name.

emiliaj

I really love the combo of [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]. Would be gorgeous with [name]Oliver[/name]! I love [name]Eliza[/name] but not with [name]Bella[/name]. [name]Eliza[/name] [name]Belle[/name] would flow better. I also love [name]Alice[/name] but not with [name]Melody[/name]. You have some great choices!

I would have voted for [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Nora[/name] but I don’t like how it sounds with your last name :frowning:

My second choice is [name]Alice[/name] [name]Melody[/name]. [name]Love[/name] it!

You have a really great list of names, but I voted for [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sage[/name] in the end because I think it ticks all the boxes! [name]Eleanor[/name] [name]Sage[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] sounds really beautiful and has the best flow out of all of your choices, it fits in really well with [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Michael[/name], and it has great nickname potential ([name]Ellie[/name], [name]Nora[/name]) :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Ivy[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Love[/name] [name]Alice[/name] [name]Melody[/name]. [name]Nora[/name] [name]Melody[/name] would be lovely as well!