Please vote - name for Leo's brother

See the results of this poll: Leo’s brother

Respondents: 47 (This poll is closed)

• Silas Oliver : 25 (52%)
  • Felix James: 23 (48%)

I voted for both because I think they’re amazing names. That wasn’t helpful was it? I suppose I like [name]Silas[/name] a bit more because [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] have the same E sound in the middle. [name]Silas[/name] is completely different so that’s cool.

Either choice, though, is lovely!

I like the nn of [name]Si[/name]

Goodness, that is a hard one. [name]Both[/name] sound phenomenal with [name]Leo[/name]. [name]Felix[/name] [name]James[/name] sounds a little more solid and substantial to me. But you could quite easily talk me into [name]Silas[/name]. Sorry I cant help more.

[name]Silas[/name] is a favorite of mine. It’s my husband’s grandpas name but he always went by [name]Mac[/name] :-/

[name]Both[/name] names are wonderful with [name]Leo[/name] but I have a soft spot for both [name]Silas[/name] as well as [name]Oliver[/name] so my heart skipped a beat when I saw this combo! [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] would be lovely but [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Silas[/name] would be awesome!!! :slight_smile:

I think [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] together is too much feline reference in one sib-set lol.

I never picked up on that, but now that you mention it I agree.

Anyhow, I voted for [name]Silas[/name] even before seeing this comment. I love [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Leo[/name].

I know - I worry about this too . . . but not many seem to catchs on to it!