Please vote on middle name for baby #4!

We’ve finally narrowed down middle name options for baby #4, our first boy. Please vote for your favorite and, if you’d like to, drop a comment on why you like it best. Thanks so much! :slight_smile:

FWIW: Big sisters are [name_f]Auria[/name_f], [name_u]Waverly[/name_u], & [name_u]Juniper[/name_u].

1. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Jericho[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Draco[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]

So surprised and excited to see [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] listed. My grandson that was born yesterday was named [name_u]Jericho[/name_u]! I have always loved [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] so I am voting for [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Jericho[/name_u]. [name_m]Noble[/name_m] is my second favorite and [name_m]Draco[/name_m] is nice, too.

I second [name_u]Jericho[/name_u].

Wow, that’s so cool! I have never heard of anyone in “real life” named [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] but I fell in love with the name a few years ago. Congrats on your new [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] and thanks for sharing your thoughts :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s been my top choice but I recently had a dream that we named him [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] and it has me thrown. [name_m]Noble[/name_m] isn’t a name we had ever thought about at all so I have no clue where it came from. Thanks for sharing your opinion! :slight_smile:

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m].

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m] would be my favorite, though [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] is a close second.

[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]

I’ve actually surprised myself going for [name_m]Noble[/name_m] as it’s not normally my style, but I really do love the sound of [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_m]Noble[/name_m]. I think the two names fit really nicely together.

I like them all! But I think [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] [name_u]Jericho[/name_u] sounds the best (marginally). I love the elegance of [name_m]Noble[/name_m] but it makes me think you’re honouring [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] [name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] (?).