Please vote on my final 2 baby girl names!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 49 (This poll is closed)

• Savannah Marie Murphy : 17 (35%)
  • Sophia Marie Murphy: 32 (65%)

I voted for [name]Sophia[/name]. I love [name]Sophia[/name], but honestly I do think it’s a bit too popular. [name]Savannah[/name], however, is really not my cup of tea. It just always comes off to me like a ditzy name.

I don’t know which to vote for, so I’ll just say what I like and dislike about each:
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Murphy[/name]:
Like: [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] flows nicely
Dislike: [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] isn’t as nice
[name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Murphy[/name]:
Like: [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] flows nicely
Dislike: [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] doesn’t work as well

[name]Savannah[/name] seems trendy and dated to me, like the new [name]Brittany[/name]. [name]Sophia[/name], while popular, is more classic- closer to revivals like [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Victoria[/name].

[name]Savannah[/name] seems very middle class, too common and unsparkly. certainly not as sophisticated and demure as [name]Sophia[/name]. I vote [name]Sophia[/name] for a long lasting name of elegance and beauty.

[name]Murphy[/name] is actually the last name. Sorry shouldve mentioned

[name]Love[/name] [name]Sophia[/name]! Despite it’s popularity, I still love it, and the nns [name]Sophie[/name] and [name]Soph[/name] are pretty cute (not to mention [name]Fee[/name]/Fi, [name]Fifi[/name], [name]Fia[/name], etc.). I think [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] sounds great! [name]Savannah[/name] is lovely, and works better with [name]Marie[/name], I think, but I like [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Marie[/name] [name]Murphy[/name] all around much more. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I like them both, but I think [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Marie[/name] flows better, and I know about 5 [name]Sophia[/name]'s, and have only ever met 1 [name]Savannah[/name].

[name]Love[/name] [name]Sophia[/name] but i personally would do [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Maria[/name] I love the way it sounds :slight_smile:

I think [name]Savannah[/name] is lovely and prefer it since it is used much less than [name]Sophia[/name].

I voted for [name]Sophia[/name]. Much more elegant and timeless to my ears.