Please vote on my final 3 MN's as I am still on the fence!

See the results of this poll: Which middle name you like most and why?

Respondents: 31 (This poll is closed)

• Louisa Valentina : 4 (13%)
  • Louisa Vivien : 21 (68%)
  • Louisa Victoria: 6 (19%)

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Victoria[/name] [name]Sal[/name]=aa=chi is a wbole lotta name.
Ditto [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] [name]Sal[/name]=aa-chi.
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] [name]Sal[/name]-aa-chi. [name]Just[/name] right.

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivian[/name], definitely. Although [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] sounds so romantic.

I love [name]Louisa[/name]; it’s one of my favorites! I voted for [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivien[/name], hands down. [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Valentina[/name] is way too singsongy and rhymey, and I’m not a fan of the double A in [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Victoria[/name]. [name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivien[/name] is gorgeous!

I voted for vivien as well. I [name]LOVE[/name] this name. I also agree with the other posters that louisa valentina is too rhyme-y, and louisa victoria has the double “a” ending. [name]Louisa[/name] vivien is just perfect. Plus I think I like the repitition of 3 syllables in each name. :slight_smile: I hope you choose vivien!!

Thank you so much for voting! (there is still time if you haven’t!)
You really helped me to eliminate [name]Valentina[/name] from the list.

This is so exciting, we are going to the Register’s Office in the morning, I can’t wait.

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] “saa-laa-chi” gets my vote! It’s gorgeous!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

PS I like the repetition of A’s and I’s in both [name]Louisa[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name], which is why I prefer [name]Vivian[/name] over [name]Vivien[/name] for you.

[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Vivian[/name] - lovely lovely. Elegant, old-fashioned, unexpected, romantic.
Good luck at the registry!