Please vote on these girl names

Daughter due early next year! First name must start with C, she will go by her middle name, [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] too popular?)
  2. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (is this too much of a mouthful?)
  3. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

Thanks!

[name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a bit of a mouthful. And I want to love [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a bit too rhymey for me.

I think [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] sounds the best for sure. I love [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f], but it is very popular. It is up to you whether it is too popular for you.

I prefer [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f].

1. [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (is [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] too popular?)
  2. [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] (is this too much of a mouthful?)
  3. [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]

I like [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] best as a first name, but [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] best as a combo. #2 is a mouthful, definitely. And if you are going to call her [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], why does it matter that [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] is on the upswing?

[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], for sure. Does the popularity of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] matter if your daughter will be called [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]?

[name_f]Cecelia[/name_f] out if the first name choices. It’s a lot of syllables with [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]- but not over the top or anything.

I do like [name_f]Cecilia[/name_f] best for you but I don’t think it flows well so it would have to be [name_f]Cecily[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] for me X

They’re all a bit precious princessy ‘good girl’ names. What else have you got? [name_f]Catalina[/name_f] [name_f]Lourdes[/name_f] perhaps?