Please vote on which name you like best for Nora's sister!

See the results of this poll: Which for Nora’s sister?

Respondents: 57 (This poll is closed)

• Gwyneth Elise (Gwen) : 15 (26%)
  • Eden Joanna (Edie) : 9 (16%)
  • Rhoswen Elise (Winnie) : 5 (9%)
  • Claire Eliza : 10 (18%)
  • Anneliese Eden (Anna/Annie) : 3 (5%)
  • Alice Joanna : 15 (26%)
  • Marie Eliza: 0 (0%)

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f]! (Personally favor spelling Rhoswyn - but either way, still just a gorgeous name.)
And I think [name_f]Nora[/name_f] & [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] is adorable as a sibling set. Second choice would be [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f]. Third choice, [name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] (lovely), fourth choice, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] - because of mn [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] and nn [name_f]Edie[/name_f]. Least favorite is [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] due to the “anal” phonogram. Would cross off [name_f]Claire[/name_f] and [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - they are perfectly fine names just not nearly as interesting or as good with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] as the others. Congratulations to you!

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is my favourite with [name_f]Nora[/name_f]. I personally would love [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] [name_f]Claire[/name_f] even more :slight_smile:

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. I think both [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] and [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] sound wonderful with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] - classic and a bit different. Second choices would be [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] and [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] because I think both full names and nicknames work well with your first daughter’s name.

I [name_f]ADORE[/name_f] [name_f]Edie[/name_f]! And [name_f]Edie[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] are perfect together. I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] too, perfect. I’m not keen on [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] mind, but it didn’t put me off my choice of [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] at all, it flows really well as a combo as well.

I also love [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] again sound great together. If this had’ve been [name_f]Gwendolen[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] it would’ve been a very difficult decision for me.

All beautiful names, so this was tough for me. It really came down to flow and without knowing your last name, I had a few flow issues. For example, I chose [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f], I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! But I oils be preferred to see [name_u]Eden[/name_u] paired with [name_f]Elise[/name_f] or [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Another is [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f], which I would prefer paired with [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. Although [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f] was a close second.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] is my favorite with [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

[name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ([name_f]Gwen[/name_f])- so SO beautiful. This one has my vote!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f] ([name_f]Edie[/name_f])- [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is so beautiful, I wouldn’t change it to [name_f]Edie[/name_f].

[name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] ([name_f]Winnie[/name_f])- pretty. I love [name_f]Winnie[/name_f] as a nn, and I much prefer this to [name_f]Winifred[/name_f].

[name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]- [name_f]Claire[/name_f] is pretty, but I think it’s overused. I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] though!

[name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] [name_u]Eden[/name_u] ([name_f]Anna[/name_f] or [name_f]Annie[/name_f])- [name_f]Anneliese[/name_f] is so beautiful, not a fan of the nn though.

[name_f]Alice[/name_f] [name_f]Joanna[/name_f]- [name_f]Alice[/name_f] seems plain to me

[name_f]Marie[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]- [name_f]Marie[/name_f] seems plain to me as well.

I vote for [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] as a first name! Lol. I love [name_f]Gwenyth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]. So beautiful.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f]!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the feedback so far! I think my personal top choices right now are [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f] and [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but I’m still unsure. I have always thought [name_f]Claire[/name_f] was so pretty, but I fear it being seen as boring or overused. I have the opposite concern with [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f] - while I think it’s beautiful, is it too weird or out there to go with [name_f]Nora[/name_f]? Plus I’m concerned that “[name_f]Winnie[/name_f] the Pooh” will come to mind if her nickname is [name_f]Winnie[/name_f]…?

I used to really like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] several years ago, but now I get nervous that it’s seen as trendy and doesn’t really “fit” with my other name choices. I do, however, agree - I also prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f], but our last name also starts with an E which is why hubby didn’t like the idea of EEE as the initials. I don’t know, I think it’s kind of cool.

[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] would not work as a first name with our last name. It would sound too cheeky. It’s not a big deal in the middle name spot though.

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] are so sweet together! You have many other lovely options, but I couldn’t pass up [name_f]Alice[/name_f] :slight_smile:

I like all of them to be honest but [name_f]Rhoswen[/name_f] or [name_f]Claire[/name_f] are my favorites.