Please vote or suggest!

See the results of this poll: Which of the two?

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Ivy Primrose : 16 (43%)
  • Hazel Primrose: 21 (57%)

Well you have picked two of my favourite names, [name]Ivy[/name] is my daughter and [name]Hazel[/name] i love but can’t personally use.

I think both are really lovely with [name]Primrose[/name] too.

I voted [name]Hazel[/name] purely because i’m gutted [name]Ivy[/name] has gotten so popular in last couple of years and [name]Hazle[/name] is much less common.

I also like the sound of [name]Iris[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] :smiley:

I voted for [name]Hazel[/name] because [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] seem slightly “matchy” in sound; I thought that [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] were complimentary yet distinct as individual names.

Aww I loved this poll because two of my late-grandmothers 7 sisters were called [name]Hazel[/name] and [name]Primrose[/name], and [name]Primrose[/name]'s middle name was [name]Ivy[/name]!

My personal favourite is [name]Ivy[/name] though, in fact I think it’s my favourite name in the world! [name]Ivy[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] would make lovely sisters. :slight_smile:

I personally like [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Primrose[/name] better as a combo, but I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] work better together as sisters, so that got my vote. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I still don’t know. The tied vote doesn’t help, either haha. Thanks for all your opinions so far. Keep them coming.

Perhaps you should start a new poll and make the choices “[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Ivy[/name] [name]Primrose[/name]” or “[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Willow[/name] and [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Primrose[/name]” and see if that sways decisions?! :slight_smile:

Good plan!