Please vote which you prefer

See the results of this poll: Pls choose which you prefer

Respondents: 37 (This poll is closed)

• Aster vs Anais : 9 (18%)
  • Bertille vs Albertine : 2 (4%)
  • Willa vs Ottillie : 15 (31%)
  • Martha vs Pearl : 10 (20%)
  • Theodora vs Raphaela: 13 (27%)

I am assuming you want us to choose a favorite out of each?
[name_f]Anais[/name_f] - this is a favorite of mine
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] - I feel that [name_f]Ottillie[/name_f] will have pronunciation issues (at least in the US), but don’t let that dissuade you if it’s a favorite.
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]

If you wanted a first and middle, I would chose [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] or [name_f]Anais[/name_f] [name_f]Bertille[/name_f].

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] I helped xx

I adore [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. It’s on my short list. [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] honors my late grandma and my mom-in-law, so it is special to me, but I would only use it as a middle name. The others are not my style.

You might like [name_f]Willa[/name_f] Ottillie [name_f]Pearl[/name_f].

Thank you. I couldn’t work out how to set the poll up to reflect what I wanted ie. I need to halve my short list to work out a first and two middle name combination.

My favorites:
[name_f]Anais[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

My ultimate favorites:
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Aster[/name_f]
[name_f]Albertine[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f]

I love both [name_f]Martha[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and couldn’t decide between them for somebody else (but note that [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] is a middle I’ve chosen for my maybe daughter expected this fall).

My favorites are [name_f]Willa[/name_f], Ottillie, [name_f]Theodora[/name_f], and [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f], but also think [name_f]Aster[/name_f] and [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] are nice for middle names.

[name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
Ottillie [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f]
[name_f]Raphaela[/name_f] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Aster[/name_f] vs [name_f]Anais[/name_f]: I prefer [name_f]Aster[/name_f]
[name_f]Bertille[/name_f] vs [name_f]Albertine[/name_f]: much prefer [name_f]Albertine[/name_f]
[name_f]Willa[/name_f] vs Ottillie: [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Willa[/name_f], my concern with [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] would be potential issues with pronunciation
[name_f]Martha[/name_f] vs [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] vs [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]: Prefer [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]

New[/name_m]][name_f]Willa[/name_f] wins for me. Not a fan of the others.

[name_f]Anais[/name_f], [name_f]Albertine[/name_f], [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f] & [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]!

I prefer [name_f]Anais[/name_f], [name_f]Albertine[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

My favourites out of each line are [name_f]Anais[/name_f], [name_f]Bertille[/name_f] (I’d never heard of this before - it’s really cute!), [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

I can’t work out the poll either but my favourites are: [name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_f]Anais[/name_f], [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Martha[/name_f], [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f]. Some beautiful options here!

my preference would be:

[name_f]Aster[/name_f] - Only because I can never pronounce [name_f]Anais[/name_f] correctly, both are equally as lovely
[name_f]Ottilie[/name_f]
[name_f]Pearl[/name_f] - it really works as a second middle with most of your names!
[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] - as a firstname, [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f] as a middle

My favorites are [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f], [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] for a middle, and I think both [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] and [name_f]Raphaela[/name_f] are lovely. Also like [name_f]Aster[/name_f].

I like the suggested combo of [name_f]Willa[/name_f] [name_f]Ottilie[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f]! Something like [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Aster[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be nice too. But I think you said you’re looking for two middles…?

[name_f]Aster[/name_f], [name_f]Albertine[/name_f], Ottillie, [name_f]Pearl[/name_f], and [name_f]Theodora[/name_f].

Ottillie is my absolute favorite though! It’s so gorgeous.

Ottillie [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] would be stunning in my opinion.

[name_f]Aster[/name_f]
[name_f]Albertine[/name_f] “[name_f]Tina[/name_f]”
[name_f]Willa[/name_f]
*[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]
*[name_f]Theodora[/name_f] “[name_f]Thea[/name_f]”

I like the combo [name_f]Theodora[/name_f] [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] the best.

Thank you everyone - some lovely suggestions but I just can’t seem to let go of any of them - I love them all. The first name is still causing the most difficulty for some reason.