Please welcome:

[name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name] [name]Williams[/name]

6 lbs. 2 oz.
17 inches long

Right now he has blueish/greenish eyes and light brown hair. We think that he is most likely the best looking baby there has ever been!

Thanks to everyone who helped with feedback and comments (especially last night).

We feel that [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name] is absolutely the most perfect name for him.
[name]Abraham[/name] has been a favorite of ours for awhile. We love the nickname [name]Abe[/name], the biblical connections, and the history behind the name.

[name]Redford[/name] has so much meaning for us. [name]Redford[/name] means, “[name]Red[/name] [name]River[/name] Crossing” (as pointed out by dotsmom- thanks!). Being from [name]Texas[/name] and Oklahoma, [name]Redford[/name] is perfect because the [name]Red[/name] [name]River[/name] borders the two states, and we met in [name]Dallas[/name], which could be considered the crossing point. At least thats where the two schools - Oklahoma Sooners and [name]Texas[/name] Longhorns meet ever autumn about this time.
We have been fans of the actor [name]Robert[/name] [name]Redford[/name] for some time. He has the classic all American good guy image - one we want for our son too.
My (somewhat silly) criteria of wanting a baseball sounding name is also fulfilled through its association with one of my favorite movies (and wife’s) The Natural.

That being said. Please pretend that you have never heard of either of these names from this point on. We really hope that they do not become popular. And [name]Redford[/name], we hope is never used again!

Thanks everyone!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been checking back all day as was so excited to see which name you’d choose. I love, love, love [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name], and I especially love that not only is it a very handsome-sounding name, it has so much resonance for you. I guess in a couple of decades I’ll have to start looking out for him in the major leagues (not that I follow baseball being in the UK!). But in the meantime, I hope you enjoy your new son.

Thanks for letting us all know! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on little [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name]! And what a handsome name he has!

Congratulations!!! [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name] [name]Williams[/name]. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love this name!

I had tears in my eyes when I read your section about [name]Redford[/name]. What a great name for you guys! I also love how you included the UT/OU connection. They are not playing in [name]Dallas[/name] this weekend are they? [name]Don[/name]'t they call that game the [name]Red[/name] [name]River[/name] Rivalry? What a perfect autumn name for you too! (Yes, I know all about my sports, too)

When you have time, you should read today’s blog about autumn names. I think your son’s fits perfectly, and also has a [name]Libra[/name] connection.

I am so happy for you and wish the best for you and little [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name]!!

Congratulations on your baby boy! [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name] [name]Williams[/name] is a perfect name and one I wont soon forget . I’ll have to start watching baseball in the next decade plus with my ears open listening for his name :slight_smile: Again congratulations, enjoy your little [name]Abraham[/name]. :slight_smile:

Congratulations!!

So happy that you have found the perfect name for your handsome baby.

Congratulations!!! I’m so happy for you! I just love the name [name]Abraham[/name] [name]Redford[/name] [name]Williams[/name]! [name]How[/name] handsome! :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best!

Take care! :slight_smile:

Warmest congratulations from me and [name]Pam[/name]!!! What a great name choice–so glad that the nameberryites helped!