Pleased to present Baby Boy

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] joined our crew this week.

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] was an 11th hour suggestion from the ‘berries that we really loved and it just stuck!

[name_m]Richard[/name_m] is an honor family name.

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] joins big brothers [name_m]Merrick[/name_m] [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] and [name_u]Bennett[/name_u] [name_m]Allen[/name_m].

47 Likes

Congratulations! Your sons names are so handsome!

congrats! your boys’ names are lovely!

Congratulations!! What an excellent choice :blush:

Oh I love it!! Congratulations :yellow_heart:

[name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] is so so handsome (as are his brothers names!)

congrats to you!

congratulations!

What a cool name! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] is great, congratulations :green_heart:

Congratulations! What a perfect name!

[name_u]Perfect[/name_u]! :blue_heart:

congratulations! he has such a handsome name!

aw, congratulations! :heart:

Congratulations! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] is beautiful, and sounds great with his brothers!

Congratulations! [name_u]Love[/name_u] the name [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], it goes perfectly with his brothers.

What a great name and an amazing addition to the sibset! I really like the double letters that bind them all together. Congratulations and the best of luck to the whole family!

Congratulations!

Congratulations on the arrival of your son! [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Richard[/name_m] is beautiful. I love seeing both of these names used, and the flow is wonderful. :orange_heart:

So sweet! Congratulations!

Congratulations! What a beautiful name !

Congratulations!