Pls help with boy/girl twin names!

We are running out of time and need a boys name! I’m hoping my fellow berries can give me some suggestions…
We are pretty sure about what the girl’s name will be, but please feel free to give advice on middle names!

GIRL
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Wren[/name]
(We really love [name]Georgia[/name] and will possibly nn her [name]Gigi[/name])

BOY
[name]Kellen[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] (Family name)
[name]Grady[/name]
Colson
[name]Elijah[/name] ([name]Eli[/name])
[name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Coleman[/name] (Family name)
[name]Fletcher[/name] (Family name)
Kinkade (Family name)
[name]Weston[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name]

Our last name is one syllable so I feel like we need a 2 syllable first name. The berries are sophisticated and classy…I’m counting on you! :slight_smile: Thanks!

I like [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] a little better than [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]. It has a softer sound and flow. Here are my thoughts on your boys names. Good luck to you!
[name]Kellen[/name] - Ok but trendy and doesn’t go well with [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name] (Family name) - Personally I prefer different & distinct names for twins and that would rule out using the same letter. This would be better in the middle.
[name]Grady[/name] - See [name]Griffin[/name]
Colson - Not my style
[name]Elijah[/name] ([name]Eli[/name]) - I like this name best but it’s too similar with the ending in [name]Georgia[/name]. What about just [name]Eli[/name] or [name]Elias[/name]?
[name]Beckett[/name] - Very trendy and harsh sounding
[name]Coleman[/name] (Family name) - Different in “feel” than [name]Georgia[/name]. Better in the middle.
[name]Fletcher[/name] (Family name) - See [name]Coleman[/name]
Kinkade (Family name) - Great middle name potential. [name]Eli[/name] Kinkade is a pretty cool pairing.
[name]Weston[/name] - This has a Western feel to it that would be ok with [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name] - [name]Love[/name] this name and I think it would go well with [name]Georgia[/name]
Some other suggestions…
[name]Silas[/name]
[name]Tobias[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name]
[name]Oscar[/name]
[name]Abraham[/name]
[name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Enoch[/name]
[name]Isaac[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Solomon[/name]
[name]Cyrus[/name]
[name]Frederick[/name]
[name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Homer[/name]
[name]August[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]
[name]Ethan[/name]
[name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Thomas[/name]
[name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Hugo[/name] / [name]Milo[/name] / [name]Arlo[/name] / [name]Leo[/name]

Thank you!!! My favorite is [name]Lincoln[/name] as well…I’ll show him your list! :slight_smile:
Really like your list and appreciate the suggestions. [name]Lincoln[/name] Kinkade? What do you think?

I love [name]Georgia[/name] nn [name]Gigi[/name]! For her twin:
[name]Kellen[/name] - not my favorite
[name]Griffin[/name] (Family name) - I would avoid G for the first initial
[name]Grady[/name] - love [name]Grady[/name], but I would still avoid G
Colson - nms
[name]Elijah[/name] ([name]Eli[/name]) - [name]Elijah[/name] rhymes with [name]Georgia[/name] a little - I would probably just do [name]Eli[/name] unless that name is too short with last name
[name]Beckett[/name] - really like this one. I think it’s a great fit with [name]Georgia[/name]
[name]Coleman[/name] (Family name) - ok
[name]Fletcher[/name] (Family name) - really like this with [name]Georgia[/name] too
Kinkade (Family name) - too much potential for kinky teasing
[name]Weston[/name] - nice
[name]Lincoln[/name] - too antebellum with [name]Georgia[/name] (in response to your question, [name]Lincoln[/name] Kinkade has too much of the ink sound)

[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Eli[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Beckett[/name]
[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Fletcher[/name] - I really like this one!
[name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Weston[/name]

I adore [name]Georgia[/name] and [name]Weston[/name].

My favorite combination using names from your list are: [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] & [name]Weston[/name] [name]Fletcher[/name] they just flow so well

I vote for [name]Lincoln[/name] or [name]Weston[/name] (my favorite being [name]Weston[/name])-- they sound great with [name]Georgia[/name]! [name]Fletcher[/name] is cute, too – I can definitely picture [name]Gigi[/name] and [name]Fletch[/name].

I have to agree with Gwensmom that [name]Lincoln[/name] Kinkade has too much “ink” in it! Gosh, try saying that a couple of times! Ha!

I love [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]!

For boys, how about:
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Coleman[/name]
[name]Elijah[/name] [name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Weston[/name] Kinkade
[name]Weston[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]
[name]Lincoln[/name] [name]Elijah[/name]

[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] “[name]Gigi[/name]” & [name]Elijah[/name] [name]Coleman[/name] “[name]Eli[/name]”

I love both names. Congratulations on your twins. I have boy/girl twins who are 10 months old.

You guys are so helpful!
Well, there is now another girls name thrown into the mix. It’s an old family name and I never hear it. It’s different but sweet and not trendy. [name]Sidra[/name] …could possibly use nn Siddy (or [name]Siddie[/name]). What do you think? Any middle name suggestions for that? [name]Sidra[/name] means “star” in Latin… Which I love - as in, the heavenlies, not celebrities :slight_smile:
[name]Sidra[/name] [name]Grace[/name] may be too much of the “[name]RA[/name]” sound so maybe something ending in “ly” or “n”, “m”.
Anyone want to tackle this one?!? :wink:
Thanks for your help and suggestions!!!

[name]Hi[/name] there,

First of all, I [name]LOVE[/name] your naming style. Here are a couple of my thoughts for you…

I agree that [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Wren[/name] flows a bit nicer than [name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but given the nickname [name]Gigi[/name], G.G. as initials works quite well!

I don’t *love" [name]Sidra[/name], only because “sid” reminds me of SIDS, [name]Sid[/name] Wicked, Sad, etc. But if you love the meaning “star” perhaps [name]Stella[/name] is an option for you, as it also means star and has the same two syllable, starts with “s” and ends with “a” sound to it.

For your boys names, [name]Lincoln[/name] is my favourite as well. I’ve always loved the name, and think the nickname “[name]Link[/name]” is SO kewl on many levels. From your other boy names, here’s what I think:

BOY
[name]Kellen[/name]- reminds me too much of Kellogs cereal)
[name]Griffin[/name]- I like this one, it would be cute on a boy and lovely on a man
[name]Grady[/name]- reminds me of gravy
Colson- might get mixed up with [name]Colton[/name]…sounds too much like “cold son”
[name]Elijah[/name] ([name]Eli[/name])- really like [name]Eli[/name], but agree that [name]Elijah[/name] and [name]Georgia[/name] sound funny together
[name]Beckett[/name]- sounds too much like “bucket” to me
[name]Coleman[/name]- reminds me of camping
[name]Fletcher[/name]- I like this one
Kinkade- I tried really hard to like it, but my eyes keep getting drawn to the “kink” part and I keep thinking of him being known as “kinky Kinkade”
[name]Weston[/name]- I like it. I like “[name]Wilder[/name]” even better!
[name]Lincoln[/name]- My #1 choice

Good luck with your names, I’m sure you will find the one just right for you and your babies!!!

Yep…Colson, [name]Grady[/name], and [name]Beckett[/name] are officially off my list now.
Re: [name]Sidra[/name] - I’m a Seinfeld fan so I think of [name]Teri[/name] Hatcher playing the character [name]Sidra[/name] on that show! It’s the only time I’ve heard [name]Sidra[/name] with the exception of my ancestral heritage.
Re: Kinkade - I’m laughing because a couple of you thought of Kinky :lol: It’s also a family name and pronounced “Kin-[name]KADE[/name]” - emphasis on [name]Kade[/name]. But I can def see the reason for the Kink… Yikes!
My maiden name is [name]Coleman[/name] and I grew up hearing “…like the camping equipment?” Not fun but I guess it could have been worse :slight_smile:
Again, thanks for pointing out idiosyncracies that could cause my child mental distress and teasing in the future…
Awesome input!