POLL: 2 options for our Baby Girl due in 10 weeks!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like best?

Respondents: 53 (This poll is closed)

• Naomi May Stottle: 33 (62%)
  • Stella May Stottle: 20 (38%)

I love [name]Stella[/name] [name]May[/name]! Not a fan of [name]Naomi[/name] at all. Congrats on your baby girl!

Wow, this is a toughie! I prefer [name]Stella[/name] [name]May[/name] to [name]Naomi[/name] [name]May[/name]. But I prefer [name]Naomi[/name] Stottle over [name]Stella[/name] Stottle! I think I’d have to pick [name]Naomi[/name], her middle name won’t be used as often as the first and last combo. That’s my opinion anyway!

I’m in the same situation as the previous poster! I truly think that [name]Stella[/name] is a gorgeous name, and prefer it by far to [name]Naomi[/name]. However, [name]Stella[/name] Stottle is really quite the tongue - twister. It’s a toughie. However, [name]Naomi[/name] is pretty as well, so I guess that I would go for that one. :slight_smile:

Have you considered an alternative to [name]Stella[/name], like [name]Ella[/name] or [name]Nell[/name], that doesn’t alliterate with her last name?

While [name]Stella[/name] [name]May[/name] is lovely, I agree with pps that [name]Stella[/name] Stottle doesn’t really work at all. I really like [name]Naomi[/name], [name]Naomi[/name] [name]May[/name] and [name]Naomi[/name] Stottle so it’s a winner to me!

The flow of [name]Stella[/name] Stottle doesn’t bother me, and I think [name]Stella[/name] is a much more elegant name than [name]Naomi[/name].

[name]Naomi[/name] [name]May[/name] has the best flow with your last name. The repetitive “st” in [name]Stella[/name] and Stottle are a mouthful and it makes the combo sound a bit “cartoonish”. Personally, I like the Biblical [name]Naomi[/name] much better than the trendy [name]Stella[/name]. Good luck, [name]Mischa[/name].

I love [name]Stella[/name] but it’s to much ST with your last name. Go with [name]Naomi[/name] or like one [name]Berry[/name] said [name]Ella[/name], [name]Nell[/name] or even [name]Estella[/name] would be better.

[name]Stella[/name] [name]May[/name] is very pretty, but I do find myself stuttering over [name]Stella[/name] Stottle. I love the name [name]Naomi[/name], but my boyfriend pointed out to me that when you spell it backwards you get 'I moan," which put me off it. I’m not sure if many people will think of that, although I have heard people mention it on other baby name sites. Still, I like [name]Naomi[/name] Stottle better than [name]Stella[/name] Stottle.