Poll! 39 weeks!

We are between [name_f]Stella[/name_f] & [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!! [name_u]Romy[/name_u] would be pronounced [name_u]Rome[/name_u]-y and nervous people might think it’s ROM-ee.
Sibs are [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]

• Stella [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]
  • Romy [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]

0 voters

I slightly prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for you.

Romy [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] flows really nicely and in my opinion fits better with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u] :heart:

I would automatically say [name_u]Rome[/name_u]-y if that helps!

1 Like

I prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u] with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u], and I’d pronounce it [name_u]Rome[/name_u]-ee. I don’t think pronunciation will be an issue although it depends on where you live (I’m in the UK)

I’m 39 weeks today also!! Is your due date the 4th?? And I love [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for you, it fits very well with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]🥰

Oh, I love [name_u]Romy[/name_u] so much! It’s so sweet with your boys’ names. [name_f]Stella[/name_f] would fit in well, too, but I definitely prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]. <3

I wouldn’t worry about the pronunciation. I think the vast majority of people will get it right. :slight_smile:

’m due on the 3rd! Good luck & congrats!! :heart:

1 Like

Romy is gorgeous but you honestly can’t go wrong with either

These names are so different to me.
[name_u]Romy[/name_u] seems more trendy/cute.
[name_f]Stella[/name_f] seems more sophisticated/substantial.

I do agree [name_u]Romy[/name_u] might sound better with the group but overall prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] on its own.

Good luck

Eek, best of luck! :four_leaf_clover:

I can see why you’re torn – both beautiful names – but I too prefer [name_u]Romy[/name_u] with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]. I like that the endings are different.

I also really like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] with your boys’ names. Again, different ending and equally short, sweet and funky.

1 Like

I know a [name_u]Romy[/name_u] pronounced the way you pronounce it, and pronounciation has never been an issue. I love [name_u]Romy[/name_u]!!

My neice is named [name_f]Stella[/name_f] so I’m slightly biased…but I love the name [name_f]Stella[/name_f]!!

Stella, 100%! I love [name_f]Stella[/name_f] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f] and [name_f]Stella[/name_f] goes nicely with [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u].

I prefer [name_f]Stella[/name_f] on its own, but [name_u]Romy[/name_u] seems like the clear winner paired with [name_f]Georgina[/name_f], [name_m]Leo[/name_m], and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]! Congratulations!

Oooh and omg I’m rlly sorry I’m not going to be any help, but I love both of those names!!

I love [name_u]Romy[/name_u] [name_f]Georgina[/name_f]! I think [name_u]Romy[/name_u]’s pronunciation is pretty intuitive, I wouldn’t anticipate many people getting it wrong.

I personally love [name_u]Romy[/name_u] so I voted for it, BUT both names work great with the sibling names, and I do understand the mispronunciation issues. If you don’t care that there might be another [name_f]Stella[/name_f] or two in her class, I vote [name_f]Stella[/name_f]! If you want something a little more offbeat, I like [name_u]Romy[/name_u] for you.

Love both and only idiots would pronounce [name_u]Rome[/name_u] wrong :slight_smile:

Head in w both and decide when you meet her!!

Stella & Leo & Luca!
Good luck, both are adorable, but I’m obviously biased. :wink: