Poll: baby boy #2

See the results of this poll: Brother for Milo James?

Respondents: 87 (This poll is closed)

• Levi Charles : 23 (26%)
  • Gideon Charles : 18 (21%)
  • Knox Charles : 14 (16%)
  • Eli Charles : 12 (14%)
  • Ezra Charles: 20 (23%)

[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] is fantastic with [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]!

I think you have some great options! I voted for [name_m]Levi[/name_m] because I love that name and the flow. I also really like [name_m]Eli[/name_m]. However, both of those are the most popular on your list. If you want to go farther down the popularity list, I would choose [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m].

My other 2 suggestions because I think they sound cute with [name_m]Charles[/name_m] -

[name_m]Dalton[/name_m]
[name_m]Daxton[/name_m] (I love the NN [name_m]Dax[/name_m] with [name_m]Milo[/name_m])

Good luck!

I love [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m]!

I think [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] & [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] both sound great with [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] got my vote.

I voted for [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]. I think it complements a brother named [name_m]Milo[/name_m] best. For some reason [name_m]Grant[/name_m] popped in my mind when I opened this thread. I think it’d go really well with [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. [name_m]Clark[/name_m] is another I thought of, but it doesn’t go well with [name_m]Charles[/name_m].

[name_u]August[/name_u]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m]
[name_m]Jack[/name_m]
[name_m]Jasper[/name_m]
[name_u]Dean[/name_u]
[name_m]Theron[/name_m]
[name_m]Leander[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_u]Rowan[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_m]Bennett[/name_m]
[name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Seth[/name_u]
[name_u]Jude[/name_u]

i voted for ezra but levi would be equally great next to milo and with charles!

Thanks, everyone! This is so helpful!!! Keep voting… I think the decision is getting clearer.

I like all the names (except [name_m]Levi[/name_m], so I just won’t comment too much on that one). [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] is in my own top 3 for boys, and I’ve always loved [name_m]Eli[/name_m] & [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] and I think [name_m]Knox[/name_m] is just about the coolest name. I adore the name [name_m]Milo[/name_m] too. So I think you need to decide how important it is for the boys names to “go well” together. If that’s important, I’d suggest either [name_m]Eli[/name_m] or [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] - both share [name_m]Milo[/name_m]'s short length, lots of vowels and sweet sound. [name_m]Eli[/name_m] might be a bit too close to [name_m]Milo[/name_m], but I don’t think it is. [name_m]Milo[/name_m] & [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] are very cool together. If matching doesn’t matter, just pick the name you love the most! [name_m]Knox[/name_m] seems a bit too cool for [name_m]Milo[/name_m]'s brother, and [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] seems a bit too old. However, if you’re planning on having more children after this one, maybe sticking with something that goes very well with [name_m]Milo[/name_m] isn’t the best idea. ie. if you go with [name_m]Milo[/name_m] & [name_m]Eli[/name_m], what would you name baby 3? But, [name_m]Milo[/name_m] & [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], you could name baby 3 almost anything, including [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] or [name_m]Eli[/name_m].

So, I’ve been leaning toward [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], which is clearly taking the lead in the vote. Our second choice is probably [name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], and it’s next-to-last. Clearly, the Berries are not nearly as torn between those two choices as we have been. I still love the other choices, too, and I’m loving all the feedback! It really is super-helpful for me to hear your thoughts on each name, so THANK YOU!!!

I voted for [name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], very strong handsome name and goes so well with [name_m]Milo[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]! [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] would be my second choice.

I picked [name_m]Knox[/name_m] because we are using [name_m]Knox[/name_m] in [name_f]February[/name_f] :slight_smile: I just love it so much and think it’s so masculine, strong but fun. Good luck. Can’t go wrong with any of those names!!

I love [name_m]Knox[/name_m], and [name_m]Milo[/name_m] and [name_m]Knox[/name_m] are great together! [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] got my vote, but [name_m]Knox[/name_m] was very close. Know may have been everyone’s 2nd pick, ya never know :slight_smile:

They’re all good choices. [name_m]Eli[/name_m] is the only one I find a bit too close to [name_m]Milo[/name_m]. Good luck!

I voted for [name_m]Ezra[/name_m] (because it is one of our favorites!) but I love [name_m]Gideon[/name_m] too.

Thanks to everyone who has voted and commented! We’ve narrowed our choices to the following three:

[name_m]Knox[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Levi[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]
[name_m]Ezra[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

I’ve just posted a new poll with only those three names, and I’d love your continued input! Thanks to all of you!!!