Poll: Brother for Laszlo

[name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] [name_m]Jacob[/name_m]'s possible brother is due in [name_f]September[/name_f]! We already have a girl’s name picked out. Our surname is [name_m]Gordon[/name_m]. Which do you prefer?

[name_m]Wolff[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
Wolfric [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Bjorn[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]
[name_m]Rune[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] with the possibility of shortening it to [name_m]Wolf[/name_m], if that works later.

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love your naming choices, by the way. Very beautiful!

Thank you, that’s very kind! I have some weird criteria, including nothing Western European (British, Spanish, Mediterranean), which knocks out a lot of names.

I think I’m learning towards [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m], too!

My son’s name is [name_m]Leopold[/name_m], and we always get positive comments on it. Although, at one point, someone started arguing with me that, if I wanted him to have a strong, Germanic name, I should have used [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m]. And so, now that we’re pregnant again, we’re tossing around the idea of [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m]. [name_m]Just[/name_m] to please that one random stranger, I suppose. :wink:

[name_m]Leopold[/name_m] is lovely!

And that stranger sounds maybe a little too opinionated…but [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] definitely is a great name.

My son’s middle name is [name_m]Wolfgang[/name_m] and while some people think it is over the top, most people think it’s really cool. So that gets my vote! However, I also think Wolfric is a pretty awesome name! My brother-in-law is [name_m]Karl[/name_m] and he’s the youngest one I know. I would love to meet a little [name_m]Karl[/name_m]!

[name_m]Karl[/name_m] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]!

I knew a [name_m]Karl[/name_m] who was a couple years younger than me and so gorgeous! He became a musician and wrote a hit song you’ve all heard, lol. [name_m]Karl[/name_m] is an awesome name and I love [name_m]Karl[/name_m] and [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m] as brothers. The [name_m]Karl[/name_m] I know has a brother named [name_m]Cristian[/name_m].