POLL Brother for Levi and Griffin

What would you name a brother to Levi and Griffin?

• Tate
  • Alec
  • Asa
  • Zeke

0 voters

[name_m]Alec[/name_m] is easily one of my favourite names that I will unfortunately never be able to use ! I absolutely love [name_m]Alec[/name_m] with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u] . They all feel like strong sturdy but underused names

1 Like

[name_u]Asa[/name_u] :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: it’s a beautiful name and fits so well! [name_m]Alec[/name_m] would be my next pick

1 Like

[name_m]Alec[/name_m] has definitely been a long time favorite of mine and I agree that it fits perfectly as a sibset to [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u].

1 Like

I voted [name_u]Tate[/name_u] but I actually like all these names with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]. If you wanted all 2 syllables then that would narrow it down

1 Like

I love [name_u]Tate[/name_u] with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u]! I also love that it means “cheerful” :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think tate goes best with levi and griffin in alec and asa are also stunning!

If I could I’d have voted for [name_u]Tate[/name_u] and [name_u]Asa[/name_u]! I love both equally with [name_u]Levi[/name_u] and [name_u]Griffin[/name_u], but I picked [name_u]Asa[/name_u] in the poll.