Poll: Brother to Penelope Grace + Alister James

Which would you choose for a baby brother to [name_f]Penelope[/name_f] [name_f]Grace[/name_f] and [name_m]Alister[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u]?

Also looking for suggestions. I tend to gravitate towards boys names ending in er or s.

[ul]

[/ul]

I kike [name_u]Denver[/name_u] just because I feel like it is less popular but [name_m]Asher[/name_m] and [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] go nicely also.

I think [name_m]Asher[/name_m] is my favorite, but given its sound similarities with [name_m]Alister[/name_m], I say [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] is my favourite but I think it’s too similar to [name_m]Alister[/name_m] so I would go with [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] followed up by [name_m]Ivor[/name_m]

[name_m]Ivor[/name_m] or [name_m]Jasper[/name_m].

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] is lovely but I agree with pp’s, [name_m]Asher[/name_m] and [name_m]Alister[/name_m] are too similar…

[name_m]Asher[/name_m] from your list. Suggestions:

[name_m]Roland[/name_m]
[name_m]Calvin[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m]

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] is my favourite.

I would go for [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] because I wouldn’t want it to be too close to [name_m]Alister[/name_m]. [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] also seems stylistically closer to [name_m]Alister[/name_m]!

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]! [name_m]How[/name_m] about…

[name_m]Edgar[/name_m]
[name_u]Porter[/name_u]
[name_m]Griffin[/name_m]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]
[name_m]Caspian[/name_m]
[name_m]Holden[/name_m]
[name_m]Baxter[/name_m]
[name_u]Sinclair[/name_u]
[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Crispin[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Ambrose[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m]!

Other suggestions:
[name_m]Jarvis[/name_m]
[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m]
[name_u]Sterling[/name_u]
[name_u]Chandler[/name_u]
[name_u]Elias[/name_u]
[name_m]Hugo[/name_m]
[name_m]Julian[/name_m]
[name_m]Lewis[/name_m]
[name_m]Heath[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]

My favorite is [name_u]Sterling[/name_u]. I think [name_u]Sterling[/name_u] sounds really good with [name_m]Alister[/name_m] and [name_f]Penelope[/name_f].

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] matches the other names best, imo

[name_m]Ivor[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], or
[name_m]Peter[/name_m] [name_m]Leonides[/name_m]

My favourite is Jasper, with Ivor second choice. I think these would work with the sibling names, but I don’t think the others go so well.

Magnus
Granger
Rufus
Fergus
Lewis
Callum
Malcolm
Madoc
Macsen
Maxim
Kester
Christopher nn Kip, Kit
Kiefer

I like how both of your kids have very energetic, continental, three-syllable names. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you like any other names that would match that…rafferty? [name_u]Constantine[/name_u]? (Nn keen is cute!), [name_m]Gideon[/name_m], [name_m]Jeremy[/name_m] (nn [name_u]Jem[/name_u] is cute), [name_m]Nicolai[/name_m]/[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m], [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Indigo[/name_u], [name_m]Forrester[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] (nn fox is cute), charleston, [name_m]Donovan[/name_m] (nn van is cute), [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Tolliver[/name_m], etc? A three-syllable name like that would be my first choice. Of your choices I like [name_m]Jasper[/name_m] the best. It has that slight English vibe and is cute and energetic. Good luck!

[name_m]Jasper[/name_m] goes very well in my opinion! [name_m]Asher[/name_m] is too similar to me and I don’t think [name_u]Denver[/name_u] fits.