Poll- Classic Josephine vs Frances

Josephine vs Frances (even just as a middle name)
  • Josephine
  • Frances

0 voters

2 Likes

I love [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Warm and friendly and approachable but full of strength.

3 Likes

These are my grandma and one of her sisters’ names! The other sister was [name_f]Margaret[/name_f], and they had a brother [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] too.

I went with [name_f]Frances[/name_f] but you couldn’t go wrong with either in my opinion!

2 Likes

Frances is cute and sweet and strong

1 Like

I love [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! On my list If my fourth is a girl

1 Like

I love [name_f]Frances[/name_f]! It has such a gentle warmth.

1 Like

Voted [name_f]Josephine[/name_f], it’s so elegant and mature. I like [name_f]Frances[/name_f] but I just really prefer it for boys (Francis)

1 Like

60th vote! Wow!

1 Like

Such a hard decision as both are such elegant and beautiful names, but ultimately chose [name_f]Frances[/name_f]. It feels so warm and approachable, definitely ready for a revival!

1 Like

Both are lovely! I voted for [name_f]Frances[/name_f] because I’ve been crushing on the name lately, but I love [name_f]Josephine[/name_f] (and her nickname potential) as well. You can’t go wrong!

1 Like

I really love both. [name_f]My[/name_f] daughter was almost [name_f]Josephine[/name_f]. I like it slightly more because I can actually use it! [name_f]My[/name_f] brother has a dog named Frank/Frankie, so its out for me. If it wasn’t for that, this would be much harder!