Poll: Closing in on a name! What do you prefer?

[name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]
[name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]

Any preference on the spelling of [name_f]Veda[/name_f]/[name_f]Vada[/name_f]?

sister to [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

I pronounce [name_f]Veda[/name_f] and [name_f]Vada[/name_f] differently on sight, so it might be best to go with the one that most resembles your desired pronunciation, if that’s the name you end up choosing. [name_f]Veda[/name_f] reads like Vee-dah to me, whereas [name_f]Vada[/name_f] sounds like Vah-dah.

That aside, I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is a beautiful combination. I could perfectly imagine siblings [name_m]Zane[/name_m] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] :slight_smile:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite

I prefer spelling [name_f]Veda[/name_f], but I much prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u]. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is such a gorgeous, fresh combo. I’m not too fond of [name_f]Veda[/name_f]/[name_f]Vada[/name_f] (though I prefer the spelling [name_f]Vada[/name_f]), but if you were to go with one of those two I would go with [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] the best. I don’t like the [name_f]Veda[/name_f] spelling because I think it’d be mispronounced as Vee-da. I actually thought it was pronounced Vee-da myself. Also, the little girl in the movie, ‘My Girl’ was named [name_f]Vada[/name_f] :).

I always thought [name_u]Eden[/name_u] was cute but leery about using it myself because of the teasing potential (garden of [name_u]Eden[/name_u], etc.)…g’luck!

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favourite

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is my favorite. I would pronounce [name_f]Veda[/name_f] and [name_f]Vada[/name_f] differently from each other personally. [name_f]Veda[/name_f] I would say Vay-duh and [name_f]Vada[/name_f] I would say Vah-dah.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is beautiful…

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] best.

I also prefer [name_f]Veda[/name_f] to [name_f]Vada[/name_f], but I pronounce them differently. [name_f]Veda[/name_f] = Vay-duh. [name_f]Vada[/name_f] = Vah-duh.

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_m]Zane[/name_m] are perfect together!

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_f]Susan[/name_f]

wdyt of [name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]?

Of the four, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Lily[/name_f] is my favorite. I prefer the “[name_f]Veda[/name_f]” spelling to “[name_f]Vada[/name_f]”. I know you didn’t list it as a choice, but I think [name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f] is a very classy-sounding combination.

I like [name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f]!!!

[name_f]Veda[/name_f] [name_f]Mae[/name_f], with [name_m]Zane[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]

Okay so I need clarification on pronunciation. I’m also in the minority here with that. I’d pronounce [name_f]Veda[/name_f] initially as vee-da, and second as vay-da. I’d pronounce [name_f]Vada[/name_f] as vay-da also. I would never say vah-da.

Anyway I second the suggestion of [name_f]Veda[/name_f]/[name_f]Vada[/name_f] [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]. [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is one of my favorite names and also works well with [name_f]Harlow[/name_f]. Unfortunately I find both [name_f]Lily[/name_f] and [name_f]Mae[/name_f] too soft.