Poll: Down to three

Which of these names do you like best?

Frankie [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] - [name_f]Do[/name_f] you think [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] can stand on her own, or should we use the full name [name_f]Frances[/name_f]?
[name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Iris[/name_f] - I would probable call her [name_u]Mo[/name_u] 75% of the time, which I love.
[name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] - A long time love that some people I’ve talked to aren’t fond of. But I love it.

• Frankie [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]
  • Maude [name_f]Iris[/name_f]
  • Greta [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]

0 voters

Greta [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is very pretty. I think [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] stands on its own just fine.

I genuinely cannot choose, so I’m no help :see_no_evil: I’m in love with all of them!

I will say, I don’t think you should feel any pressure to make her full name [name_f]Frances[/name_f] if you go with [name_u]Frankie[/name_u]. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] 100% stands on its own! Also, [name_f]Maude[/name_f] and [name_f]Iris[/name_f] are the names of [name_u]Leslie[/name_u] Mann and [name_m]Judd[/name_m] Apatow’s daughters. Not necessarily a reason to avoid, but thought I’d point it out in case that’ll bother you. Absolutely love [name_f]Greta[/name_f], but not super loving the flow of [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] because the A & E run into each other a bit.

Frankie [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]! A lovely mix of spunky and classic and I think it can be worn on its own. Here in Australia it’s quite popular so I’m used to hearing [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] called out in the playground.

Maude [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] are both lovely! [name_f]Maude[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] would be fabulous as well.

I prefer [name_f]Frances[/name_f] to [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] but that doesn’t mean [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] can’t stand on it’s own. [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is my least favorite option here, partly because I prefer [name_f]Maude[/name_f] and [name_f]Greta[/name_f] in general, but also in part becaiseni think the end of [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] bleeds into the beginning of [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] sound wise.

Greta [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] is gorgeous!

Greta [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is fab! :star_struck:

Frankie can definitely stand alone, and I really like it in combination with the more classic [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f].

Maude [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is lovely too, but I prefer [name_f]Greta[/name_f] and [name_u]Frankie[/name_u].

Frankie [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is quirky but classic. I like it. [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is also gorgeous

LOVE [name_f]Greta[/name_f] [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f]!:heart_eyes:

Greta [name_f]Elisabeth[/name_f] is the standout for me.

I prefer to have a more formal first name, but I think [name_u]Frankie[/name_u] works too.