POLL - edited - I need help with wich combo sounds best...

See the results of this poll: Please choose your 3 favorites from this list. (Last name Maynar)

Respondents: 40 (This poll is closed)

• Coralie Diane: 8 (20%)
  • Cassia Diane: 8 (20%)
  • Caroline Diane: 0 (0%)
  • Caroline Diana: 9 (23%)
  • Diana "Caroline": 4 (10%)
  • Diana "Emmeline": 5 (13%)
  • Sariah Diane: 2 (5%)
  • Coralina Diane: 4 (10%)

I voted for

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Diana[/name] - my favourite, I love [name]Caroline[/name] and [name]Diana[/name] flows nicely (better than [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Diane[/name] because the endings are very similar) and I can picture the girl you described being called [name]Caroline[/name]. I also don’t think it’s too close to [name]Kerri[/name].
[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diana[/name] are my next two picks, both are lovely names!

So many pretty names! I voted for [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Diane[/name], [name]Diana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diana[/name]. I love [name]Caroline[/name], but with your name sounding so close, I decided not to vote for it. (I love [name]Diana[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], though!) :slight_smile:

I like [name]Cassia[/name], too, but I wasn’t sure how you were pronouncing it: [name]Cash[/name]-uh (this is the only way I’ve heard it pronounced) or [name]Cass[/name]-ee-uh, which is also used.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I pronounce [name]Cassia[/name] - [name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh. I don’t know if this is the “correct” way, but if it’s supposed to be [name]CASH[/name]-uh, then I guess I don’t care for it so much…

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diana[/name], and [name]Diana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] are just lovely!

I pronounce [name]Cassia[/name] - [name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh. I don’t know if this is the “correct” way, but if it’s supposed to be [name]CASH[/name]-uh, then I guess I don’t care for it so much…[/quote]

It looks like [name]Cassia[/name] has a several pronunciations. I just checked the Merriam-[name]Webster[/name] online dictionary and Behind the Name, and those sites use the [name]CASH[/name]-uh pronunciation, but other sites list both pronunciations, and one site lists three pronunciations:
http://appellationmountain.net/2009/09/14/name-of-the-day-cassia/

I think it’s a really pretty name, and if you like the cass-ee-uh pronunciation, you should go for it! (I only asked which pronunciation you were using, because I liked the flow of [name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh [name]Diane[/name] better than [name]CASH[/name]-uh [name]Diane[/name].) :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I am a [name]Caroline[/name] and my best friend is [name]Kerry[/name] and I have never thought the names that similar at all.

[name]Caroline[/name] [name]Diana[/name] has a lovely flow so this is my vote. I also like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diana[/name].

[name]Cassia[/name] [name]Diane[/name] is my first choice! I love it. It is sweet, feminine, and unexpected, and the meaning - “cinnamon” - is an added bonus. I think [name]Cassia[/name] [name]Diane[/name] Maynar has excellent flow, and that is with the [name]CASS[/name]-ee-uh pronunciation, the only one I ever use. Perfection!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Diana[/name] is my second choice. It is simple and sweet, classic and elegant. It doesn’t have the wow factor of [name]Cassia[/name], but it is very pretty in its own right!

I used to like [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Diana[/name], but I just realized that the repeating I sounds (carolIne d[name]Iana[/name]) is a bit odd to me. I’m no longer in love with it…

Best of luck!

It’s ao much fun to hear what you all think of my favorite names! Thanks to each of you who are taking the time to respond!

One thing I need to change about the name list - I just asked my hubby about [name]Charlotte[/name], and he doesn’t really like it. :frowning: I wanted to get your thoughts on these names first to help me decide wich ones I really like before trying them out on my hubby. Unfortunately he doesn’t like [name]Charlotte[/name], so that one is off…

Oh no!!! I just tried to edit my poll, because of reasons I just mentioned in my last post, and it deleted all the votes! [name]Do[/name] you all mind voting again - please? SO SORRY!!!

Now that I’ve taken your last name into consideration:

My 1st choice: [name]Diana[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]

My 2nd choice: [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Diana[/name]

My 3rd choice: [name]Diana[/name] [name]Emmeline[/name]

My 4th choice: [name]Coralina[/name] [name]Diane[/name]