POLL: Evan or Elias?

See the results of this poll: Which do you prefer?

Respondents: 24 (This poll is closed)

• Bailey Elias Charles : 7 (29%)
  • Bailey Evan Charles: 17 (71%)

[name]Evan[/name]. [name]Don[/name]'t care for [name]Elias[/name].

I actually prefer the name [name]Elias[/name]. Really like it actually, but I think [name]Evan[/name] flows better.

I like [name]Elias[/name], but not with [name]Bailey[/name]. [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Evan[/name]… sounds better. Though I can’t quite get with you on the [name]Bailey[/name] name… I don’t care for it on a boy or a girl (and i know of several little girl Baileys) Sorry! I’ve liked most your other names you’ve posted. :slight_smile:

I like Elias but Evan works better in this pairing. I don’t like the repeated -s endings in Elias Charles. I have Evan Charles on my list–I think it’s great!

I love the name [name]Evan[/name] … why you try [name]Evan[/name] [name]Bailey[/name]? I like that much better:-)

I love the name [name]Elias[/name] but I think that [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Evan[/name] [name]Charles[/name] flows better!

I like both but I agree with [name]Mischa[/name] that [name]Evan[/name] seems to flow better. I also like [name]Eben[/name] which has a cool Biblical meaning too.

lol, no, sorry. I’m so in love with [name]Bailey[/name]… and I can’t really imagine me using [name]Evan[/name]. I love that it honors my dad and brother, but I’ve already honored them quite a bit, on both my boys’ list and girls’, so it doesn’t really bother me if I don’t honor them with my [name]Bailey[/name] combo.

Oh, and sweetpea2peanut–I love [name]Eben[/name]! I think [name]Bailey[/name] [name]Eben[/name] is really “B” heavy, though. :confused:

[name]Bailey[/name] [name]Evan[/name] [name]Charles[/name] is lovely! I definitely prefer [name]Bailey[/name] on a boy too :slight_smile: