Poll - Final Name for Daughter #3?

Hello again everyone!

Thanks so much for the input on my daughter’s name - we have narrowed it down to 5 possible options. Which of these do you like best for sisters Theresa ‘Tess’ Lilianne and Victoria ‘Via’ Florianne? For nicknames, Katharina would be Kitty, Leonora would be Lena and Lydia would be just as is :heart:.

• Katharina Vivianne
  • Katharina Roseanne
  • Leonora Marianne
  • Lydia Roseanne
  • Leonora Roseanne
0 voters

Thanks so much!

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is stunning and therefore gets my vote!

1 Like

This was so tough! I love [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Roseanne[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f], but I went with lovely [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] in the end. You can’t go wrong :heart:

1 Like

[name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] is magical :sparkles:

2 Likes

I’m so happy to see [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] considered on here! I really love that name and I think it is criminally underrated and underused. Both of your [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] combos are great, but I really like the balance of [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] [name_f]Roseanne[/name_f]. It’s a really timeless and elegant combo.

1 Like

I think [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f] is the best fit overall with [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Roseanne[/name_f] and [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f] being second and third respectively.

1 Like

Tbh I would go with [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] with either middle name as both are great.

1 Like

I went with [name_f]Katharina[/name_f] [name_f]Vivianne[/name_f]- I like [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] better as a full name, but [name_f]Tess[/name_f], [name_f]Via[/name_f] and [name_u]Kitty[/name_u] are just too cute together!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Leonora[/name_f] [name_f]Marianne[/name_f].

1 Like

[name_f]Via[/name_f] and [name_f]Lena[/name_f] sound a little rhymey so I pick [name_f]Lydia[/name_f]! [name_f]Lovely[/name_f] choices

1 Like