Poll: Final three

See the results of this poll: Final 3- which one is your favorite?

Respondents: 48 (This poll is closed)

• Savannah Quinn : 39 (81%)
  • Bellamy Kensington : 7 (15%)
  • Winslet Kendall: 2 (4%)

[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - This is the one I voted for.
[name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Kensington[/name] - I think I probably would have voted for [name]Bellamy[/name] had the middle name been different, but something about these two long surnames next to each other doesn’t work for me. It seems pretentious.
[name]Winslet[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] - Again, I probably would have liked [name]Winslet[/name] more with a different middle name. Something about this combination seems very abrupt to me. I don’t like the flow.

I voted for [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name]. I think it sounds beautiful. [name]Savannah[/name] is a little on the trendy/popular side, but I still really like it!

I don’t see the appeal of [name]Bellamy[/name] as a little girl’s name. I speak french and all I hear is “belle amie”. Sorry.

[name]Winslet[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] has a nice ring to it, but I don’t like naming kids after celebrities.

I voted for [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], though it’s not my favorite.

I could like [name]Bellamy[/name], but with [name]Kensington[/name] as the middle name it screams boy to me.

[name]Winslet[/name] is too tied with the actress [name]Kate[/name] to be a name to me, and the flow is off with [name]Kendall[/name].

Thank you all for the feedback, keep it coming! :slight_smile:

[name]Winslet[/name] is a really cool name but I don’t think it flows with [name]Kendall[/name] too well.
[name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] works though, even though I’m not too partial to either name.

nono and undumbblonde what middle name would you suggest for [name]Winslet[/name], our last name is one syllable and starts with “R”.

[name]Do[/name] you like [name]Winslet[/name] even though it’s very much associated with [name]Kate[/name] [name]Winslet[/name]? Would you like a surname with slightly broader use, like [name]Wyndham[/name] or [name]Winslow[/name]?

If [name]Winslet[/name]- I like a more feminine middle with [name]Winslet[/name]; something strong but not lacy. With a 1-syllable surname a 3-syllable middle would sound good; i.e. [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Caroline[/name], [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Aveline[/name], [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Eloise[/name].

I love [name]Savannah[/name] and I also love the nn Savvy!

I voted for [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] - it’s pretty and melodic.

The rest of your names are nms. [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Kensington[/name] sounds rather masculine to me and I don’t like the way [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Kendall[/name] sounds together. I believe it’s the juxtaposition of the -t and the K- and the 2-2 syllable pattern. Due to [name]Winslet[/name] [name]Kendall[/name]'s choppy sound and celebrity associations, it definitely fall in last place among your three names for me.

I voted for [name]Savannah[/name] [name]Quinn[/name], but would’ve voted for [name]Bellamy[/name] [name]Quinn[/name] if if was an option.